Photos of Chicago, IL

Nice pictures!

Nice pictures!

Thanks. Next will be taking pictures of my former hometown next week. That area is one of the oldest in IL, and there are a lot of old buildings there still standing, and I want to get a photo of them while I am there. I will post said pictures when I return.

All right.... some more pictures, this time taken south of my home, and a bit complicated to get to:

My wife was recently at the top of Willis Tower(formerly called the Sears Tower) and on that Skydeck Ledge they have up there....actually, there's four of them! I stayed down and held her purse.......:lol:

My wife was recently at the top of Willis Tower(formerly called the Sears Tower) and on that Skydeck Ledge they have up there....actually, there's four of them! I stayed down and held her purse.......:lol:

Yeah, I know how you feel. I don't wanna be up there, either. It scares the s#!t out of me.

ET must be calling! ;)

82ET.jpg

what if they are UFO?

Tonight's photos were taken at the beach, right next to Lake Shore Drive itself

Those are the LSD photos.

This one was taken just before I left the beach, and prior to passing Marine Dr, which is just up ahead at that stoplight. Several CTA buses make this the final stop of their route.

These are pictures I took earlier today:

That is the most beautiful photos of Native American poetry and some slogan and pictures including many tribes in Chicago. From my First Nation reserve in Canada, very few Ojibwe or Ojibway people were born in Chicago like I was. Yeah, we do have lots of Natives living in Chicago, too. Miigwetch (Thank you) for the photos. I love that. :thumb:

That is the most beautiful photos of Native American poetry and some slogan and pictures including many tribes in Chicago. From my First Nation reserve in Canada, very few Ojibwe or Ojibway people were born in Chicago like I was. Yeah, we do have lots of Natives living in Chicago, too. Miigwetch (Thank you) for the photos. I love that. :thumb:

If you want, I can send them in PM, and maybe you can print them out?

My copier machine is not working with this computer. I am waiting for the right time to buy the new laptop which should work well with my copier machine. Yeah, you can do that in the private message or on my profile message, either way. I would like to do that in the future when I get new laptop. Thank you, Mark. :D

My copier machine is not working with this computer. I am waiting for the right time to buy the new laptop which should work well with my copier machine. Yeah, you can do that in the private message or on my profile message, either way. I would like to do that in the future when I get new laptop. Thank you, Mark. :D

Consider it done. I'll do that now.

I like all those photos, especially the artistic ones of the underpasses and the First Nations artworks, it's beautiful!

The pictures also remind me of my dad, who grew up in Chicago and learned to swim in Lake Michigan. He was born in 1933. He grew up in the Rogers Park neighborhood and loves to talk about Chicago.
:D

I like all those photos, especially the artistic ones of the underpasses and the First Nations artworks, it's beautiful!

The pictures also remind me of my dad, who grew up in Chicago and learned to swim in Lake Michigan. He was born in 1933. He grew up in the Rogers Park neighborhood and loves to talk about Chicago.
:D

I happen to be living in Rogers Park now. :D It's a beautiful area, and quite peaceful here. There are ways to get to the beach from here, and there are two separate bike paths for the beach-- one up here for the local residents, and the other is for everyone that visits the beach yearly.

Back