Paper cuts **Graphic Content Warning**

I have baby veins but i aslo have....hope name is right in english...hemophilia? When your blood wont clot or i hope thats how you say it. So not fun. You should come be my doctor.

I would love to help you :D however, I am only a physicians assistant. :( I won't be an MD for two years. :( I'm as close as it gets to a MD though. :D

Lol. Still better than a fainting nurse. (She is still a nice person) i can give you mexican food.

Veins "pop" which is called blowing a vein all the time on people with weak or baby veins... or people that suck at blood draw.... :P
Im a Human Dart Board, The docs love drawing blood from me...lol
When I worked in Lead Abatement we had to have blood tested every 3 months for Lead Poisoning, anything around 10 mg/dl we were put on medical leave with pay til 3 tests came back lower or cleared. It was a stressful and dangerous job. Had to hold 4 state licenses for my position as well as know all EPA and OSHA rules/regulations. Cradle to Grave ! (Hazardous Wastes Managements for those who don't know)

I would love to help you :D however, I am only a physicians assistant. :( I won't be an MD for two years. :( I'm as close as it gets to a MD though. :D
Are you fu*cking serious? Studying to become a MD and also work (PT or FT?)? How the hell do you have time to fool around here?

Wirelessly posted

CrazyPaul said:
Mewtilation said:
Are you fu*cking serious? Studying to become a MD and also work (PT or FT?)? How the hell do you have time to fool around here?

How I have time for anything is amazing to myself. However, I find minimizing alldeaf and popping in for a break here and there is easy. :P also, alldeaf-mobile. :lol: oh also, you get paid to intern here. My "lab hours" are 50 hours a week which make up a lot of my school. :P it's not really all that difficult, I promise. Nothing amazing, just determination and focus. I have weekly tests on Friday and weekends off from everything. :) I make it work.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

CrazyPaul said:

How I have time for anything is amazing to myself. However, I find minimizing alldeaf and popping in for a break here and there is easy. :P also, alldeaf-mobile. :lol:

Wirelessly posted

How I have time for anything is amazing to myself. However, I find minimizing alldeaf and popping in for a break here and there is easy. :P also, alldeaf-mobile. :lol: oh also, you get paid to intern here. My "lab hours" are 50 hours a week which make up a lot of my school. :P it's not really all that difficult, I promise. Nothing amazing, just determination and focus. I have weekly tests on Friday and weekends off from everything. :) I make it work.
Oh, you are an intern now so you don't have to go to school for a while. Right?

No, not so lucky, I just don't have "as many" school hours. I wouldn't be considered an intern because I'm a certified physicians assistant and am employed by the hospital as an employee. My "interning" comes in when I do extras here or there to "shadow" the MD for a few hours. Not much difference between a MD and a PA honestly. In January I'll get punched in the face with a million school hours. As of now things are pretty tame, though I always manage to work through it. *shrug* I have already taken the MCAT to do what I do currently as I work in triage. Just have 2 more years to have a nametag and pay scale double is all. :P

OWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......

Attachments

• ouch.jpg
    ouch.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 11
Lol he broke it right at the joint ouch is right! I honestly think I'm just more curious how he did it :laugh2:

Yeah, that would have to be jumping from VERY high up.... car or motorcycle accident.... Whew.... If it happened to me I don't think I'd be holding it back for a picture, I'd be pretty damn upset! :laugh2:

Back