Paper cuts **Graphic Content Warning**

I see people with cuts like those here in hospital all time and i still cant get used to sight of blood x_x

That reminds me of time i stabbed myself in forehead with a pencil. Surpisinly it dodnt leave a scar.

My uncle was walking barefoot in his house, his wife lost a sewing needle in the carpet.....well he found it, it stuck in his foot while he was shuffling along and the needle actually broke off inside his foot. Had to have surgery to remove it...owww!

Scars.... people don't know what scars are til they've seen me. I lost count when I was 5....lol

My uncle was walking barefoot in his house, his wife lost a sewing needle in the carpet.....well he found it, it stuck in his foot while he was shuffling along and the needle actually broke off inside his foot. Had to have surgery to remove it...owww!

:tears: That'd hurt SO bad!!! Honestly when I look at wounds, I don't ever see the wound as OMG GROSS BLOOD or anything like that. I always get a sharp pain where their wounds are and imagine if I had done it.... so it doesn't gross me out it just makes me think OWIE HELL NO! laugh2: When I saw the pencil through the foot, or thought about your uncles needle story, I simply felt pain in my foot and went oh HELL no OWIE! :laugh2: The thought of the pain of it initially happening is what bothers me.... Not the wound or blood itself... :laugh2:

Is it ok to ask why so many scars? My clumsyness makes a large part of scars i have.

Scars.... people don't know what scars are til they've seen me. I lost count when I was 5....lol

I have a scar on my arm that had lots of stitches, missed the artery by 1mm and I saw everything inside my arm, I also had stitches in my forehead and the scar is visable if you really look at the spot, I had a concussion from it, lost a lot of blood (Lost lots of blood with both scars) and the doctor pulled gravel from the wound in my forehead.

I wear long sleeve shirts always because once people see my scar on my wrist, the obvious question is always soon to follow.

I do get uncomfortable when I see really exposed roadkill.. eww

Is it ok to ask why so many scars? My clumsyness makes a large part of scars i have.
I have so many scars, not because of clumsiness, as a kid I was a whole new name for bouncing baby boy, I bounced off everything, I played hard! through my teen years well into my young adult I rode a BMX bike and did all kinds of stunt riding ( shame I didn't go pro ) but I had a lot of accidents along the way, I ripped the back of my calf opened from a protruding screw and since I was way away from anywhere ( and we didn't have cell phones back then ) I used fishing line and a needle and sewed it myself and rode to a hospital. I nearly loss the use of my left hand in a freak accident, missed a major nerve by a fraction slicing through my hand on broken glass, it is really amazing what the inside of your hand looks like. I have been hit 3 times on a motorcycle because people don't look for you, I was stopped at an intersection all 3 times and the last one put me in reconstructive surgery ( 6-1/2 hours for my face, no pain killers and wide awake through the whole surgery because I had a contusion ) I was wearing a levi jacket ( the jean one with lambs wool inside, and a white hoodie ) I was soaked in blood from the chest up and imagine how it looked wearing white...it amplifies the effects.... everyone in the hospital freaked when I walked in.... so they called in a plastic surgeon to minimize the scars, you may not notice them until I point it out but runs from my forehead all the way to my chin, my nose was ripped away, both lips split all the way through and broke a tooth ( that was repaired as well) docs were amazed my neck wasn't broke, my nose, jaw or brow bone wasn't shattered as well. I hit hard and for you all thinking.... I had a full face helmet on, it got busted. Just thought Id add this, that accident happened Dec 12th 1988 on the way to a friends after work, about 6pm, I was hit by a drunk driver ( hit and run) they never found the guy, I never seen him coming, he smashed me into a parked car. Took me 6 months to recover and I was unrecognizable since my face was raw from all the scrubbing to get glass and rock that was embedded in my face. That was the worst Christmas ever. I never passed out but was dazed and confused.

Thanks a lot. :roll:

Want more horrific scenes like this? I have plenty of them.. :lol:

This one has been a favourite of mine for years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_Vr9LnogLM]Star Trek - Picard and Riker blow up an alien - YouTube[/ame]

I have so many scars, not because of clumsiness, as a kid I was a whole new name for bouncing baby boy, I bounced off everything, I played hard! through my teen years well into my young adult I rode a BMX bike and did all kinds of stunt riding ( shame I didn't go pro ) but I had a lot of accidents along the way, I ripped the back of my calf opened from a protruding screw and since I was way away from anywhere ( and we didn't have cell phones back then ) I used fishing line and a needle and sewed it myself and rode to a hospital. I nearly loss the use of my left hand in a freak accident, missed a major nerve by a fraction slicing through my hand on broken glass, it is really amazing what the inside of your hand looks like. I have been hit 3 times on a motorcycle because people don't look for you, I was stopped at an intersection all 3 times and the last one put me in reconstructive surgery ( 6-1/2 hours for my face, no pain killers and wide awake through the whole surgery because I had a contusion ) I was wearing a levi jacket ( the jean one with lambs wool inside, and a white hoodie ) I was soaked in blood from the chest up and imagine how it looked wearing white...it amplifies the effects.... everyone in the hospital freaked when I walked in.... so they called in a plastic surgeon to minimize the scars, you may not notice them until I point it out but runs from my forehead all the way to my chin, my nose was ripped away, both lips split all the way through and broke a tooth ( that was repaired as well) docs were amazed my neck wasn't broke, my nose, jaw or brow bone wasn't shattered as well. I hit hard and for you all thinking.... I had a full face helmet on, it got busted. Just thought Id add this, that accident happened Dec 12th 1988 on the way to a friends after work, about 6pm, I was hit by a drunk driver ( hit and run) they never found the guy, I never seen him coming, he smashed me into a parked car. Took me 6 months to recover and I was unrecognizable since my face was raw from all the scrubbing to get glass and rock that was embedded in my face. That was the worst Christmas ever. I never passed out but was dazed and confused.
OMG, I think it's more safe if you stay close to your computer 24/7. :lol:

I dont know any better word to say this.....ouch!!!! Sorry i asked...my curiosity is very curious. But well its good you havr recover now. Most of my scars as i said are from clumsyness and surgeries nothing like yours. Again good you better now.

nah, check out Krocadil that has come here from Russia...fake heroin ! yummy

That guy would have been an amputee though.... No way to save that damage... :( Even that picture makes me cringe a little :P :laugh2:

Back