Paper cuts **Graphic Content Warning**

It's weird because in pictures it doesn't really bother me, but if I saw that in person I would freak.

That's mild compared to some of the crap I see.... Blech! I saw a motorcycle wreck today where the motorcycle rider survived.... Somehow.... not happily.... made me not want to ride for a few days after seeing that.... :ugh:

That's mild compared to some of the crap I see.... Blech! I saw a motorcycle wreck today where the motorcycle rider survived.... Somehow.... not happily.... made me not want to ride for a few days after seeing that.... :ugh:

Yeah, my mom's boyfriend and my uncle are actually bikers. For some reason, I just refuse to ride on one. I haven't witnessed a motorcycle accident before, but I've seen some videos and ugh it's quite scary and sad, really.

I've been riding for around 7 or 8 years and I wouldn't give it up for anything! It's an amazing feeling and rush. As long as you're a safe biker and don't ride around like a douche all the time, you're more likely to be okay. :) You just have to keep an eye out for escape routes ect ect all the time, that's all. :P Plus, I always wear a helmet unless I'm going literally down the street ( .25 miles away around the corner on a 35MPH empty street ) To visit a friend of mine. Any further or faster I always wear my helmet. :P

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang, he must have been going faaaaaaaaaaaaaaast.... That's a crappy motorcycle.... :ugh:

I've been riding for around 7 or 8 years and I wouldn't give it up for anything! It's an amazing feeling and rush. As long as you're a safe biker and don't ride around like a douche all the time, you're more likely to be okay. :) You just have to keep an eye out for escape routes ect ect all the time, that's all. :P Plus, I always wear a helmet unless I'm going literally down the street ( .25 miles away around the corner on a 35MPH empty street ) To visit a friend of mine. Any further or faster I always wear my helmet. :P
They say most accidents occur close to home, all of mine did. One was less than a block away.

I love it, every time someone gets hurt I am like KING OF THE HILL !!!!!
I take lead, Take charge and go at it to help and doctor them up. I was a first aid/cpr instructor (infant/child/adult) and also trained as a firefighter/police officer. My wife was a scout leader in cub/boys and girls so she knows the first aid/cpr routine too but she cant stomace the gore and is amazed when I stand up and take charge like Im god or something...lol
I watch all those really gory movies and videos online and she cant stand it but glad that I can take care of the situation if it arises.
I cut myself on accident and I will explore it in depth....lol OH, that a nerve or a ligament....lol

Do you remember that scene from Resident Evil, the laser beam security grid? That one always grosses me out.. bleh

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIvQpcmqBtw"]Resident Evil Laser Scene HD 1080p - YouTube[/ame]

or the death scene from Ghost Ship?

http://youtu.be/Dnp_AuHtuKg?t=2m49s

Those never really bothered me. I suppose I'm just impossible to gross out now a days. I remember before entering medical, there was one scene that kind of made me meeeeeh, but it wasn't like gross or anything and that was the scene from Thirteen Ghosts where he gets cut in half by the glass.

I was totally fine with watching blood and guts and whatever until like age of ten. I even wanyed to be a doctor. But idk things changed and now i cant even see a drop of blood cuz i freak out x_x at least i can see it in movies.

I actually always wanted to be a veterinarian when I was a kid. No interest in being a doctor, but look at me now! I suppose when I figured out I'd have to kill innocent animals ( putting them to sleep ) on occasion I wanted nothing to do with it. Honestly, I can deal with a strange person dying over an animal. :dunno: People dying don't bother me nearly as badly as animals do.

I think ill be all cryong in either situation. Not the job for me after all. I think i should have been a lawyer. x_x

None of the Saw stuff bothered me either.... I'm a freak of nature I tell you.... :doh:

I have the skillset to be an effective mass murderer, but if I got too close to the gore, I think I'd be a bit sick. :laugh2:

Mod note:

I edited the title to put "Graphic Warning" as it may not be suitable for sensitive people.

Back