Paper cuts **Graphic Content Warning**

For those of you who wish to see puke-worthy images, terrorists throughout the world have posted such things on their sites. Because of potential virus security issues, It's at your own risk to find them.

None of the Saw stuff bothered me either.... I'm a freak of nature I tell you.... :doh:
Oh, that's nothing because it's fake. Wanna see real ones? May I post a video clip that shows a woman getting decapitated by her husband for having an affair with another man? :smoking:

I am amazed, Ive never been scared through horror movies but yet when it gets tense I like to scream and watch everyone in the room freak out....lol
Now my 20 yo daughter is just like me, she would sit and watch horror movies with me since she was 3 and never once had nightmares or had any issues going to bed. BUT my wifes 14yo son will watch Ghost stories and then want to sleep at the foot of our bed... what a pansy !

Oh, that's nothing because it's fake. Wanna see real ones? May I post a video clip that shows a woman getting decapitated by her husband for having an affair with another man? :smoking:

I actually saw that being spread around facebook, please don't post it because it's disrespectful and sad.

Ive seen that and wow... but still didn't bother me. Seen one where a guy got his head cut off and he is still looking around...lmao

It takes 3 minutes for the brain to die

Ive seen that and wow... but still didn't bother me. Seen one where a guy got his head cut off and he is still looking around...lmao

It takes 3 minutes for the brain to die

The fact that a woman had an affair and was brutally beaten and murdered by her husband didn't bother you??? And the fact that there were people standing by him and supporting him while this poor woman was helpless. The fact that some sicko video taped it and spread it all across facebook for people to see. Wow, I just wanted to throw up after watching that because some people are just disgusting.

I've seen so many horrible things that just kind of scarred me for life. I just kind of regret clicking on those kind of videos to watch. It's sad that this kind of violence is still happening, this evil world is just too much.

The fact that a woman had an affair and was brutally beaten and murdered by her husband didn't bother you??? And the fact that there were people standing by him and supporting him while this poor woman was helpless. The fact that some sicko video taped it and spread it all across facebook for people to see. Wow, I just wanted to throw up after watching that because some people are just disgusting.

I've seen so many horrible things that just kind of scarred me for life. I just kind of regret clicking on those kind of videos to watch. It's sad that this kind of violence is still happening, this evil world is just too much.
Ive been cheated on and been dragged over the coals several times, should be legal....lol

Horribles gross Don't do thatl... serious I numerous awful it thread sick on me thread.

That would just make me sad though. I can un-attach myself from medical issues because I just know I need to fix it. If I know the stories like they were killed for doing something like that.... it's sad. Cheating is terrible, but not murder worthy. :(

There is a new nurse here....she fainted at the sight of my blood. Idk of thats good...(she was drawing out blood)

Surprised she made it through nursing school.... They have to practice blood draws for months....

Veins "pop" which is called blowing a vein all the time on people with weak or baby veins... or people that suck at blood draw.... :P

Back