Paper cuts **Graphic Content Warning**

:laugh2: I usually just laugh when I get hurt.... or get really pi**ed off... :laugh2:

Now that i think of it...that one time one of my ribs was poking out i didnt faint. But i was laughing like crazy and then cried.

I like pain.... *shifty eyes* Nooooooot my rib poking out..... but I like a good amount of pain now and again. :naughty: :twisted:

I don't cry.... ever. Last time I really hurt myself was when I broke my right arm and had the bone sticking out. I laughed and then I was super mad. Then came the pain killers and everything was super. :D :laugh2:

I like pain.... *shifty eyes* Nooooooot my rib poking out..... but I like a good amount of pain now and again. :naughty: :twisted:

I don't cry.... ever. Last time I really hurt myself was when I broke my right arm and had the bone sticking out. I laughed and then I was super mad. Then came the pain killers and everything was super. :D :laugh2:

How do you even like pain? Are you like a sadist or something? :shock:

I HATE pain, I can't tolerate it at all. I think maybe some people who are accident prone tend to get hurt a lot and are used to it. But I think this is the first time I've heard someone actually liking pain. I've never broken a bone, thank GOD. I like to keep my body attached in one piece. :lol:

How do you even like pain? Are you like a sadist or something? :shock:

I HATE pain, I can't tolerate it at all. I think maybe some people who are accident prone tend to get hurt a lot and are used to it. But I think this is the first time I've heard someone actually liking pain. I've never broken a bone, thank GOD. I like to keep my body attached in one piece. :lol:

:laugh2: I'm not saying I like enjoy broken bones, being stabbed or even kicked or anything! :laugh2: I'm simply stating, a girl can be extremely rough with me ( Hair pulling, biting hard ect ) aaaaaand....it's all good... I like it... :laugh2:

First time hearing someone like pain? It's quite common actually. :P I'm not accident prone but I've definitely had my fair share of injuries in my life! :laugh2:

:laugh2: I'm not saying I like enjoy broken bones, being stabbed or even kicked or anything! :laugh2: I'm simply stating, a girl can be extremely rough with me ( Hair pulling, biting hard ect ) aaaaaand....it's all good... I like it... :laugh2:

First time hearing someone like pain? It's quite common actually. :P I'm not accident prone but I've definitely had my fair share of injuries in my life! :laugh2:

I gotchu, so you seem like you might be into bondage, whips and wired electric sex toys? That's nice to know. :naughty: :lol:

Well for ME, it's the first time I've heard that. I didn't think people would actually like pain. :roll:

I gotchu, so you seem like you might be into bondage, whips and wired electric sex toys? That's nice to know. :naughty: :lol:

Well for ME, it's the first time I've heard that. I didn't think people would actually like pain. :roll:

:laugh2: I won't go too terribly into my likes and dislikes in that department right now.... However, I do not really enjoy sex toys... at all. If I can't make a girl happy with what I was born with I fail at life.... :laugh2: I have one, I know how it works... definitely don't need a buzzing object to accomplish my missions. :P :laugh2: Those are for people who don't know what they're doing and who are scared to dive in! :laugh2:

And oh yes, there are people who enjoy all sorts of things. I just as a matter of fact watched a show on people who enjoy suspension. Seeing that was a different experience. To each their own though I always say. I have a$$ tons of piercings, but I'd never try something like that! :ugh:

:laugh2: I won't go too terribly into my likes and dislikes in that department right now.... However, I do not really enjoy sex toys... at all. If I can't make a girl happy with what I was born with I fail at life.... :laugh2: I have one, I know how it works... definitely don't need a buzzing object to accomplish my missions. :P :laugh2: Those are for people who don't know what they're doing and who are scared to dive in! :laugh2:

And oh yes, there are people who enjoy all sorts of things. I just as a matter of fact watched a show on people who enjoy suspension. Seeing that was a different experience. To each their own though I always say. I have a$$ tons of piercings, but I'd never try something like that! :ugh:

I agree, I don't really see the use in sex toys. They're supposed to make it "fun" and "exciting". :roll:

Oh wow, yes. I forgot about that!!! I saw a girl on TV once being suspended with nothing but hooks deep into her shoulders a couple feet above the ground and you could see her skin being pulled ugh I wanted to throw up. :barf:

Don't cry, I'll feel bad. :(

I can't remember the last time I cried.... :hmm:

Lol. Then never go tomovies with me. I cry in almost every movie. And osnt called sadist when you like to hurt others? And mashocost(idk how to write it) when you life to feel the pain?

I agree, I don't really see the use in sex toys. They're supposed to make it "fun" and "exciting". :roll:

Oh wow, yes. I forgot about that!!! I saw a girl on TV once being suspended with nothing but hooks deep into her shoulders a couple feet above the ground and you could see her skin being pulled ugh I wanted to throw up. :barf:

:laugh2: Yes, I wasn't "about to puke" per se, but it made me rub my shoulders and back thinking "Owwwwwwiiiiiiiieeeeeee!" and I have a high pain tolerance.... Very rarely do I see something that makes me want to puke.... except penises... those do a pretty good job at making me squeamish.... :laugh2:

Lol. Then never go tomovies with me. I cry in almost every movie. And osnt called sadist when you like to hurt others? And mashocost(idk how to write it) when you life to feel the pain?

A sadist is one who enjoys inflicting pain on others.

A masochist is one who enjoys receiving pain.

A Sadomasochist is someone who enjoys giving and receiving pain the same.

The more ya know! :D

Good to know this stuff. Lol. Even if i have no idea how i will use this info other than for psychology stuff. So tell me how are you feeling? And how you feel aboit that?

Oo you do? I see one too but again...she diagnosed me with post partum depression when i have never had a kid and cant even get pregant. So yeah....i wonder who is more insane, her or me.

I love pain ( biting and all that...lol ) but seems when I get hurt doing something I get mad as hell and force whatever I was doing to get it done (jamming my hand in tight places...ect...)

SEE! Mike knows what it's about! Biting, hair pulling rawr rawr rawr rawr! :twisted: If I wanted some sensitive "love making" I'd be in love with someone. If I'm having sex, I'm having it rough baby! :laugh2: Throw me into a wall! :laugh2: :twisted:

Ahhhh, good times.... good times... :laugh2:

Oo you do? I see one too but again...she diagnosed me with post partum depression when i have never had a kid and cant even get pregant. So yeah....i wonder who is more insane, her or me.

:laugh2: I have to see one every six months doing the work that I do. Didn't know triage staff have to be psychologically evaluated did ya? :laugh2: It's okay, I'm the good kind of crazy. :twisted: :laugh2:

Lol. But im not the good kind of crazy....jk jk jk!!! I knew some works required it. Didnt know that one did. So thats the lesson kf the day for me.

Back