If I Could, I Would...

If I could, I would ask Butterfly Girl to do me NEXT!!!

If I could, I would ask others to help me to pull the toilet plunger off Cheri so I can do the others and myself. Dang the plunger seems to be attached to Cheri. :rofl:

:rofl: @ ButterflyGirl

If I could, I would try to pull it off, I think it's stuck because I have too much jell-o in my body. :dizzy:

If I could, I would tell everybody who are my friends in AD, my biggest secert :)

If I could, I would ask BabyAngel if I am one of her friends? I'm all ears. Let's hear the secert. :giggle:

If I could, I would tell DreamDeaf to take a few days off and go up and help in any way she can to find Darlene, the missing Sioux Falls woman.

If I could, I would know that DreamDeaf will take my suggestion....soooo, start packing!! ;)

If I could, I would tell Roadrunner isn't it time to change your two peace avatar? LOL!

If I could, I would tell Cheri-tootsie sis to...'peace out', :D ...it's just too darn hard for me to change that 'image', stressing and pinpointing the 'act' of having PEACE, meaning being fair, hears and sees (and considers) ALL prospective views, etc.,...in the most peaceful manner possible!! ;)

If I could say.... I like Roadrunner's avatar I think it is cool and it does show authority & peace, staying neutral and always thinking then studying the situation before he says something. Smart man.

If I could, I would tell RR that his avatar suits him very well because he is definitely our AD peacemaker :)

If I could, I would jump on Sweetheart when we meet in person! ;)

Go for it Seq! ;)

If I could, I would go over Diehardbiker's house sneak under the covers with him and touch his sweet face and kiss his tender lips ;)

Cheri said:
If I could, I would ask BabyAngel if I am one of her friends? I'm all ears. Let's hear the secert. :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I admit that I don't tell my secrets to my friends too....I am only one who know the secret! :dance2:

BabyAngel.. *pssst* this is not I admit that I.... r u must be blonde moments??? LOL
:giggle:

If I could, I would diffculities pick which one best the flight cost... Tend to pick dtw to las... or.. yyz to las..for Oct 10th to Oct 12th 2006 for two nts staying... *pulling my hairdo*
Wanna know about flight code destation? Look up the google.. :D

If I could, I would 'hire' a nice jetliner and pick up those who have the interest and desires to travel to Las Vegas for the Deaf Annual World Texas Hold 'Em tournament....and your winnings, if any, would have to share with me-- heh heh....(oh, I'm just kidding with that part! ;) )

Wouldn't that be nice?! :D

GalaxyAngel said:
BabyAngel.. *pssst* this is not I admit that I.... r u must be blonde moments??? LOL
:giggle:

If I could, I would diffculities pick which one best the flight cost... Tend to pick dtw to las... or.. yyz to las..for Oct 10th to Oct 12th 2006 for two nts staying... *pulling my hairdo*
Wanna know about flight code destation? Look up the google.. :D

Oh :shock: Im SO embarassed to see that....of course I'm having a blonde moment :giggle:

I mean..."if I could, I would".... :)

If I could, I would fly to Cheri's home and take her to DHB's house to drop her there then I will drive back to Cheri's home to take care of her boys! :)

Back