If I Could, I Would...

if i could, i would take seq and sweetheart to beach and make a valentine dinner for them! :ily:

If I could I would, pinch Tweetybirdie buns. :whistle:

If I could, I seeing Cheri doing pinch Tweetybird's butt.. I'll :jaw: and thinking about faint...

If I could, softly say "whew" not my buns, cause it hurts! And that if I could, spank Cheri's cute buns for doing this.

Cheri said:
If I could I would, pinch Tweetybirdie buns. :whistle:

If I could, I would lick Diehardbiker's ass right now. :whistle:

:booty: If I could, I'd scream and wake up every member of AD and all of them stare at Cheri, instead of me.

If I could, I would tell them don't look at me, Look at Diehardbiker, He's the one that screamed *walking away and :whistle: *

If I could, I'd have a sign labeling myself "Deaf and mute" so that they will know I can't scream, so it must be you. :ily:
Cheri said:
If I could, I would tell them don't look at me, Look at Diehardbiker, He's the one that screamed *walking away and :whistle: *

Butterfly.. err... IF you willing share RR's cake.. which it's bird seeds.. do you care eat'em?
LOL
:rofl:

If I could have his..*coughing* no thanks.. He better deserved to eat his own bird seed cake! :D reason his birthday DESERVED IT!

If I could, I would ask GalaxyAngel to please knock me out with a hard hammer, I feel like I got ran over by a train, My head hurts, My throat hurts, I'm whinny, Please knock me out in deep coma! I'll pay you anything. :bowdown:

Hey Cheri...

Here's for you..
%20%20%20%20hammer%20coffin.jpg

I'm ready hammer you..

If I could, I can help wank her head... turn her into unconcouis for temporary.. Not going feel thing.. no pain no gain....
:D

:rofl: :rofl: If I could, I would tell her that this hammer would work GalaxyAngel! :thumb:

if i cud, i wud go to be with my crush and have a blast time! :whip: :fruit: :thumb:

If I could, I would ask fei ku, Is that a new crush? Or the same guy that said he wasn't interested in you? ;)

GalaxyAngel said:
If I could, I like to ask Cheri, r u feeling better your head lately?
:giggle:

If I could, I would tell GalaxyAngel that I woke up about half hour ago, after sleeping in for two hours I felt like like shit, been sneezing, getting chills. Soon I am off to take a hot bubble bath and relax. :(

Back