If I Could, I Would...

If I could, I would go swimming with Butterfly girl....:fingersx:

If I could, I would wishes that men would have pms too, not just women. :fingersx:

Cheri said:
If I could, I would wishes that men would have pms too, not just women. :fingersx:

I agree with you, Cheri!!

If I could, I would go up and visit Cheri and ^Angel^ today

diehardbiker65 said:
If I could, I would get Cheri move in with me and get her out of where she is! I wanna see Cheri happy.

:dance2: If I could, I would tell DHB to go for it!!!! :dance2:

If I could, I would wishes there a way to lose weight faster, Anyone want to pump out my fattie? :wave:

ButterflyGirl said:
If I could, I would pump out some of Cheri's fat with a toilet plunger :giggle:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:!!! Very funny chickie! :hug:

If I could, I would take Dreamdeaf out for a nice relaxing dinner,. ;)

If I could, I would sleep more since Im very sleepyhead but I have enough of sleep for today. UGH!

Me too Nuty! :thumb:

If I could I would, make snow go away by screaming at it. :giggle:

If I could I would lurv to rid all frigg'n snow out of my property and for sale snow.. Anyone who love to fondle the snow?

If I could, I would make sno-cones with snow :giggle:

If you could, I would love to sell you whole snow.. wha..ever you like to re-sales sno-cones.. you tend lot of profits!

If I could, I would give GalaxyAngel profit by throwing snowballs at her. :giggle:

Duck! :nana:

Cheri said:
If I could, I would wishes there a way to lose weight faster, Anyone want to pump out my fattie? :wave:

:dance2: If I could I would tell Cheri we can lose weight together!!! Then no more fattie!! :dance2:

ButterflyGirl said:
If I could, I would pump out some of Cheri's fat with a toilet plunger :giggle:

:dance2: If I could, I would tell ButterFlyGirl that the plunger is a great idea, and ask Butterfly to do me next. Thanks!!!! :dance2:

Back