If I Could, I Would...

If I could, I would give GalaxyAngel a hug for being stress out, :hug: Don't stress yourself out girly, things will look up better for you soon. ;)

Cheri said:
If I could, I would give GalaxyAngel a hug for being stress out, :hug: Don't stress yourself out girly, things will look up better for you soon. ;)

That's okay..
I'll be okay.. *sigh*
Thank you very much for being concerned..

If I could, I would make Roadrunner feel better faster ....

If I could, I would give Peachy Lady a hug for helping me out tonight :hug:

If I could, I would take a surprise romance gateway with my boyfriend but i'm stuck with preggy, could be born anytime :(

If I could, I would whack Heath and RJ in the head with my plastic baseball bat, for their comment about overweight people.

if i could, i would invite man-striptiz to Cheri's PJ party to forget about overweighted, let's have laughs with tear and :beer: with nuts and M&M

Cheri said:
If I could, I would I'll bring DreamDeaf, Tweetybirdie, CODAchild, Angel, Peachlady, ButterflyGirl, OldNavyGirl, Freewoman77, Liebling and more to my house for a women PJ party! :applause:

Am I invited too?

If I could, I would go back to college and get a friggin' degree!

Cheri said:
If I could, I would I'll bring DreamDeaf, Tweetybirdie, CODAchild, Angel, Peachlady, ButterflyGirl, OldNavyGirl, Freewoman77, Liebling and more to my house for a women PJ party! :applause:

What is PJ?

awww cuteee of you......

If I could, I wish Cheri's wish could be true... :thumb:

^Angel^ said:
If I could, I would fly down to see Liebling in Germany....

awww If I could, I wish ^Angel^ mean it serious and her wish could be fulfilling..... :hug:

If I could, I would be here in America to meet ADers in real life... especially my best and close friends...

RebelGirl said:
Am I invited too?

If I could, I would tell RebelGirl she is invited too, that's why I said more.....;)

Leibling, PJ is short for pajamas. You DO have those, don't you? :mrgreen:

Tousi said:
Leibling, PJ is short for pajamas. You DO have those, don't you? :mrgreen:

Pyjamas? Of course yes, I have one... :D Pyjamas party? :shock: It sounds interesting... I never have any experience like this before...

If I could, I would show Liebling what a PJ's party is for, It's for women only that discuss about men and some pillow fights :giggle:

Cheri said:
If I could, I would show Liebling what a PJ's party is for, It's for women only that discuss about men and some pillow fights :giggle:

wow, really... If I could, I would be there to pillow fights Cheri and ADers and :giggle: with them about men... (of course discuss :D). It sounds fun... I like pillow fights with boys at basement...

If I could I would tell Liebling that there will be kissing involved too. :whistle:

Just kidding, gotcha! :giggle:

Back