If I Could, I Would...

TweetyBird said:
if i could, i would set romance dinner up for cheri and DHB for valentine's day

:wiggle: If I could, I would help TweetyBird with the romantic dinner for Cheri and DieHardBiker, then, if I could, I would tell Tweety what a great idea this is!! Good going Tweety!! :hug:

^Angel^ said:
Who said peach cobbler ?.... *drooling*...

If I could, I would join Butterfly girl and Cheri for a piece of Peachy Lady's famous peach cobbler!!

If I could, I would make warm peach cobbler, topped with vanilla ice cream, drizzled with peach schnapp liquor for Angel, Butterfly girl and Cheri! mmmm!

CODAchild said:
:wiggle: If I could, I would help TweetyBird with the romantic dinner for Cheri and DieHardBiker, then, if I could, I would tell Tweety what a great idea this is!! Good going Tweety!! :hug:
if i could, i would say thanks to CODAchild for help me "hug:

If I could go to London,Ontario reason to see Crafts/Farbics store called "Len Mills" reason for Angel and RoadRunner's wedding themes... to find reasonable price info listing.. Should I go there by tomorrow morning or afternoon??? *hmmmmm* Depend my sheduled...
That where store at..
Lens Mill Store (HUGE FACTORY open publics)

If I could, I would run up to TB and give her a nice gentle hugs and say you're always will be loved by me....

If I could, I would walk up to PeachyLady's house and eat her famous peach cobbler everyday :lol:

If I could, I would go with GalaxyAngel to the craft show.....

If I could, I would pull the covers over DreamDeaf's head and just fade quietly away...

If I could, I would want to know why DreamDeaf is feeling this way?....

Me think she needs a hug .....:hug: @ DD

If I could, I would give Angel a huggie....and Cheri... and MizzDeaf... and so on...

If I could I would, give DreamDeaf a tight huggies for making me feel better. I love her to death! ;)

If I could, I would give my sweet sister ^Angel^ a tight hug for being overprotective of me. :hug: :ily:

If I could, I would love to have a company with RebelGirl here and her girl to play with mine, I have 2 bedrooms house, we may share laughing :cool:

oookkkaaayyyyyy.. now where's my hug????? d :rifle:

If I could, I would give everybody a hug! ya'll have been soooo good to me!

Back