If I Could, I Would...

If I could, I would tell Cutepommie that nobody touches my boyfriend's hair but me. ;)

If I could, break Cheri and my agreement to meet each other in February and that I go down to her house with surprise! So she can fix my hair!

Cheri said:
If I could, I would tell CODAchild that Bo Brady used to be my huge crush on Days of Our Lives, No kidding! ;)

:cheers: If I could, I would ask Cheri to please explain to the love of her life DHB why I think he looks like Bo Brady on Days of our Lives. So he won't be confused anymore.

^Angel^ said:
Don't ya have a waterbed AJ?...

If I could, I would give a big hug to ALL the ADERS!!
00000060.gif

If I could, I would give Angel a big hug right back!!!! :hug: :hug:

CODAchild said:
:cheers: If I could, I would ask Cheri to please explain to the love of her life DHB why I think he looks like Bo Brady on Days of our Lives. So he won't be confused anymore.

Oh TRUE!! He surely do look like Bo Brady!! HA!

If I could I would come visit my dear friend Donna (CODAchild) and we can spend the time all day, having lunch before I come back home!

BabyAngel said:
Oh TRUE!! He surely do look like Bo Brady!! HA!

If I could I would come visit my dear friend Donna (CODAchild) and we can spend the time all day, having lunch before I come back home!

:dance2: If I could, I would have BabyAngel come to Rhode Island, and we can have lunch by the seashore and spend the day near the ocean!!! :hug:

If I could, I would tell DHB, that he looks like Bo Brady on Days because Bo likes bikes, loves the woman of his life, never did let her go {Hope Williams} and has his looks in a lit way. ;)

If I could, I would ask CODAChild if I'm correct? :giggle:

If I could, I would tell Cutepommie that I was kidding too because I know you wouldn't do it. :mrgreen:

If I could, I would tell Cheri she finally got the man of her dreams which is Mr Bo Brady aka DHB :giggle:

If I could, I would get Barbara Walters to interview Cheri, especially since she's dating someone famous from TV.

:laugh2: @ ButterflyGirl and Endymion (Thanks for the laughs) ;)

If I could, I would give BabyAngel a hug for the weight she lost. :hug:

If I could, I wud love to ask you if r u interested vp or webcam w/me but can't ask them.. I'm too afraid to ask.. reason they think I'm bothering you.. *Honestly*

ButterflyGirl said:
If I could, I would ask FeistyChick why she always "scream" whenever she posts :giggle:

You mean the " bold " she used on her posts?....

If I could, I would ask Liebling what else she could make....

Back