If I Could, I Would...

If I could I would marry RR right now.... :dance:

If I could, I would . . .

. . . get pro-Bronco foam fingers for the game at Mile High with ITPjohn.

. . . steal back my photo from Miss-Delectable and secretly replace it with a picture of Oprah Winfrey. Phhbbbtt. ;)

. . . order three truckloads of some of the finest Valrhona chocolate for the upcoming RR & Angel wedding. Consume at will!

Endymion said:

. . . get pro-Bronco foam fingers for the game at Mile High with ITPjohn.

. . . steal back my photo from Miss-Delectable and secretly replace it with a picture of Oprah Winfrey. Phhbbbtt. ;)

In your dream, mate. :P

If I could, I would transfigure Endymion and ITPjohn's pro-Bronco foam fingers and have it replaced with Green Bay Packer foam fingers.

If I could, I would be laying out on the sandy beaches of Hawaii with ^Angel^ enjoying not only our honeymoon, but several cases of Endymion's gift of the finest Valrhona chocolates (ohhh, of course, the cases wouldn't be straddlin' out on the beach unless we like to get it down in a pool of melted chocolate and..and....oh? tmi-- :D ) ...hence, already married! ;)

Endymion said:

. . . order three truckloads of some of the finest Valrhona chocolate for the upcoming RR & Angel wedding. Consume at will!

:shock: Did someone said CHOCOLATE?.... :tears:

If I could, I would take these chocolates to RR and my honeymoon we could use it for ummm....sorry folks I know I know tmi!!! :o

if i could i would get alldeaf members to come to hawaii and have a alldeaf festival here with a full tour guide and swim with the dolphins!

If I could, I would ask JavaPride to hide us in her suitcase, so we can get a free trip to Hawaii.... :mrgreen:

If I could, I would ask ^Angel^ if I can hide along with her & RR in the suitcase to Hawaii.

. . . send the naughty married couple-to-be whipped cream for their honeymoon. ;)

. . . send Miss-Delectable coal for next Christmas.

If I could, I would tell Butterflygirl there's no point since it is manifestly obvious I am Oprah Winfrey!

Or I could be a toilet, according to the vote in "What Does Endymion Look Like" ... please flush kindly--or I'm goin' dizzy!

If I could, I would tell Endyimon there is no way he is Oprah Winfrey because his hands are white :laugh2:

Oooo good one there Butterfly girl , Looks like Endyimon got :Owned: by Butterfly girl.... :laugh2:

If I could, I would tell Oprah that Endyimon is using her ID.... :deal:

If I could, I would inform Butterflygirl of the invention of white paint. ;)

Endymion said:
Or I could be a toilet, according to the vote in "What Does Endymion Look Like" ... please flush kindly--or I'm goin' dizzy!

toilet2.gif
*Throwing tampon in toliet*
tampon.gif

If I could, I would take a big dump while Endymion's head is in the toilet.
whistle.gif

*snickering*
Looks like its gang up on Endymion moment.

If I could, I would ......decorate Endymion's 'missing' head with a unique toilet seat, which is bound to attract attention from elsewhere. :D

If I could, I would send RR and Angel on a trip to the outback in Australia and start mining for gemstomes such as Sapphire, Opal or Diamond so RR can have it made into a ring for his dearest one.

If I could, I would buy a Harley and travel all through the 48 states away from my family & friends and ride my Harley and have peace. Of course there will be rough nights but that is alright. Daylight always comes. I am on my motorcycle again all by myself all peace and my mind can go anywhere on a motorcycle. I get to see alots. :)

AllDeaf will not know where I am. Driving a motorcycle at night time is Awesome then in the daytime relax on my bike going really fast with the sunny blue skies and nice peaceful weather that will make anybody smile and happy. :thumb:

Last edited:
If I could, I would move out of state for better job and better place for my boys to be raised in.

Back