If I Could, I Would...

^ aww that's sweet TB :ily:

If I could, I would take most people in AD with me to Cedar point. ;)

fei ku said:
if i could, i would be anime girl and live in anime world

You didn't follow the game correctly tsk tsk! Supposed to name AD Member not yourself. (psst. Dreamdeaf? arrest her) :giggle:

If I could, I would love to visit DreamDeaf again! :mrgreen:

If I could, I would go up to Diehardbiker's work and give him a tight hug and long passion kissing. :whistle:

Phooey, who cares about American football. *roll eyes*

If I could, I'd snap a picture of Endymion with his head intact and flash it around on AD. ;)

:confused: ...

If I could I would find Endymion's missing head.... :giggle:

Endymion doesn't have a head. He's a Broncos fan, remember?

If I could, I would have a house on every continent, and you'd all be invited to the housewarmings!

:thumb: If I could, I would make it July right now, so all of us AD'ers could be together!!!!

CODAchild said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: If I could, I would pray very hard to have Cheri as my sister tooooooo!!!!!!!!! :hug: :ily:

awwww :hug: :hug: :ily:

If I could, I would love to meet CODAchild in real life, have her live next door to me. :hug:

If I could, I would dangle a photo of my missing head just outside of Miss-Delectable's reach! ;)

Cheri said:
awwww :hug: :hug: :ily:

If I could, I would love to meet CODAchild in real life, have her live next door to me. :hug:

:) :hug: :hug: :ily: If I could, I too would love to meet Cheri in real life and we would do everything together!!!

:hug: :hug: If I could, I would give DreamDeaf a great big hug for starting this thread!!!!! This is really awesome!!!!

Endymion said:
If I could, I would dangle a photo of my missing head just outside of Miss-Delectable's reach! ;)

*laughs*

If I could, I would send an dart and shoot his photo down into my reach and bandy it around.

If I could, I would build a biggest manison for alldeaf members to stay in as long as they wants. :-P

Back