If I Could, I Would...

If I could, I would slap a few Alldeaf members in this thread for not paying attention on how to play this game.
Dreamdeaf said:
This is a new game...

You have to start each post with If I could, I would...and you have to include an ACTIVE AllDeaf member in it. This is an idea of where if you could do what you wanted to, you would do it.

Example: If I could, I would lock RoadRunner in the closet.

I'll start this game off...

If I could, I would throw a naked Cheri in the swimming pool.
:mrgreen:

If I could, I wud dare pull strings everyones shut down and closed temporaily alldeaf.com..
:rofl: all myself enjoy alldeaf.com for temporaily.

If I could, I would eat a bar of Snicker with vanilla ice cream.

Miss-Delectable :hug: Catmandu

javapride said:
if i could i would get alldeaf members to come to hawaii and have a alldeaf festival here with a full tour guide and swim with the dolphins!

:hug: If I could, I would very much love to meet Javapride and HiBlue, they are such awesome people!!!!

If I could I would, go over to Ohio to better know ^Angel^, the women my father is greatly in love with, before they marry. And If I could I would, love to spend as much time as I could with my great "pops" Roadrunner!!!!!

If I could, I would give my supervisor my middle finger and get my lips n tongue stuck in Cheri's lips n tongue for as long as she wants! And hug her as hard as I can!

Cheri said:
If I could, I would go up to Diehardbiker's work and give him a tight hug and long passion kissing. :whistle:

luckystar said:
If I could I would, go over to Ohio to better know ^Angel^, the women my father is greatly in love with, before they marry. And If I could I would, love to spend as much time as I could with my great "pops" Roadrunner!!!!!

Aww :ily:

If I could, I would kindnapped LuckyStar for a month, so us girls can have some time ALONE!! :cheers:

^Angel^ said:
Aww :ily:

If I could, I would kindnapped LuckyStar for a month, so us girls can have some time ALONE!! :cheers:

Awww :ily: 222222.....LOL

If I could I would prolly let Angel kidnap me for a month....but psst...I might miss Q a bit!!!! Can he come too...we'll just push him to my dad when our alone time comes up.... :bump: shoo, its girl time Qman go watch the Steelers....hehe <----(that ones just for you dad!!)

If I could, I would make sure Q comes along too.....And he and RR can watch the Steelers, while we girls will talk about our girls stuff that men won't find interesting.... :whistle:

^Angel^ said:
If I could, I would make sure Q comes along too.....And he and RR can watch the Steelers, while we girls will talk about our girls stuff that men won't find interesting.... :whistle:

:thumb: :hug: :dance:

ok!! ok!! ok!! Yippee!!!

Let me change the game for a minute....

Since I can, I will ever so gratefully thank Angel for letting Q come too!!

Now the old rules apply again...hehehe...sorry I changed em...dont get rash now :Ohno:

:giggle: If I could, I would like to tell DieHardBiker that he looks like Bo Brady from "Days of our Lives", ;)

if i could, i would get a bigger bed so that both my gf and i could fit comfortably on it.

If I could, I would tell CODAchild that Bo Brady used to be my huge crush on Days of Our Lives, No kidding! ;)

AJ said:
if i could, i would get a bigger bed so that both my gf and i could fit comfortably on it.

Don't ya have a waterbed AJ?...

If I could, I would give a big hug to ALL the ADERS!!
00000060.gif

Back