If I Could, I Would...

If I could, I would ask FeistyChick who's going to be her bridesmaids

if I could, I would ask how old is Miss Delectable? honestly, first I thought is male cuz of her avatar :Oops:
:wave:

Cheri said:
If I could, I would tell DHB, that he looks like Bo Brady on Days because Bo likes bikes, loves the woman of his life, never did let her go {Hope Williams} and has his looks in a lit way. ;)

If I could, I would ask CODAChild if I'm correct? :giggle:
:applause: :applause: If I could, I would say to Cheri "way to go sis"!!!

If I could, I would definitely tell Cheri is very correct about DHB being a look alike to Bo Brady!!

if I could, I would invite Catmandu's girl to have birthday party altogether with mine, only 1 week younger her, neat are they :cool:

If I could I would too ask Peachylady to make me one of her best peach cobbler
licker.gif

If I could, I would thanked CODAchild for the way to go quote. :giggle:

:ily: :hug:

Who said peach cobbler ?.... *drooling*...

If I could, I would join Butterfly girl and Cheri for a piece of Peachy Lady's famous peach cobbler!!

If I could, I would drive up to Ohio to visit ^Angel^ and Cheri in the first week of FEB but I can't :(

If I could, I would love to be well-known like Cheri and ^Angel^ and Tweetybirdie.. but I can see I haven't be an old old old member to become one....... :cool:

If I could and I CAN tell Rebel right here that it isn't necessarily WHO you know but WHAT you know!

If I could, I would love to meet you all at cacrus where DD organize... *sigh* but I know I will meet some of you at Angel and RR's wedding in July 2007.

FreeWoman77 said:
if I could, I would ask how old is Miss Delectable? honestly, first I thought is male cuz of her avatar :Oops:
:wave:

*chuckling* If I could, I would say Miss Delectable is 22 and half. ;)

"If I could" is supposed to mean something that you can't do. :mrgreen:

Tousi said:
"If I could" is supposed to mean something that you can't do. :mrgreen:

Can't do right now, that's what it means. :mrgreen:

If I could, I would love to slap Tousi in the face, But who says, It cannot happen?

Well, if Cheri could slap 2Z in the face Tousi would definitely ask why AND turn the other cheek and say, "Here's the other one; it's just as ugly"! :thumb:

Cheri said:
If I could, I would thanked CODAchild for the way to go quote. :giggle:

:ily: :hug:

;) If I could, I would tell my sis Cheri, that she is very welcome!!! If I could, I would tell Cheri she's a gem!!!! :ily: :hug: :hug:

Back