If I Could, I Would...

If I could, I would give Alex a hug for all he gave us a forum for us to post and make friends with each others. ;)

If I could, I would steal DreamDeaf's brand new car. :whistle:

If I could, I would take Oakley on the road trip with me, and fly Dreamdeaf's car over the cliff just like in the movie Thelma and Lousie! :fingersx:

I wish should have not fell flight down the stairway.. IF I could cheater timetrax(back the future to prevent fell flight down) I gonna be normal.. :D

If I could, I would perform brain surgery on GA and she will be all better after that trip down the stairs!

If I could I NOT hire Tousi perfome surgery my brain! Ohh Saved my bell.. My head is FINE!

If I could, I would kick DHB in the nuts for trying to choke me for kissing Cheri naked in the swimming pool...heh heh.

IF I could, I would install a chair in my new car that would boost Oakley and Cheri into outer space!

IF I could, I would tweak TB's feathers for not following the rules of this game!!! You're supposed to include an AD member!! *smh*

If I could I would put Tweetybirdie in a nice little house, so she wouldn't have to live in the cage....

Sorry Dreamdeaf, I forgot

If I could, I would love to move next door to ^Angel^, Diehardbiker, DreamDeaf, Peachlady, Tweetybirdie and other AD members. :ily:

If I could, I would travel down to Ohio to meet up with Angel and Cheri and give them a great, big hug!!!! :ily:

Cheri said:
If I could, I would love to move next door to ^Angel^, Diehardbiker, DreamDeaf, Peachlady, Tweetybirdie and other AD members. :ily:
oh yea it would be NICE!!!!

If I could, I would want CODAchild to be my sister :ily: :hug:

Back