If I Could, I Would...

ONLY if I could, I would ride my motorcycle today
moped.gif
... but can't for awhile due to surgery on my wrist
crying.gif

If I could, I would throw my computer out of the window but Roadrunner wouldn't let me... :giggle:

If I could, I would wake up to take my son to school but my boyfriend took care of it, since he need sleep with his 3rd shift job. (he did that many times lately, and turn my clock alarm off) how sweet!

If I could, I would tell DreamDeaf that she posted in the wrong thread. :giggle:

IF I could I think... I can't think... too much struggle in my minds about job... Should I ease my mind off... *blabbing*

If I could, I would buy DreamDeaf some new glasses... :giggle:

If I could, I would get GalaxyAngel a great job, so she wouldn't have to worry about money EVER..... :D

If I could, I would tickle GalaxyAngel to cheer her up. ;)

If I could, I would tell AD to take over my job of these freakin time reports and see if they could keep their minds straight after all these freakin numbers!!!!

If I could, I would get Cheri move in with me and get her out of where she is! I wanna see Cheri happy.

If I could, I would tie DHB down so I could persuade CheriTree to move to StL with me!

If I could, I would tempation stay home little bit longer but can't... will have to go work at 12 noon.....
but I wish someone who would love massage my head to toe... Need tense stiff must GOOOOOoooooo..

If I could, I would just Taser DHB before he tries to choke me and then sneak off with CheriTree into the sunset...

If I could, I would make sure Tousi stays here in AD for a very long time :lol:

If I could, I would tie DieHardBiker down, so DreamDeaf can take his woman and live with her :giggle:

Back