If I Could, I Would...

If I could, I would tell Cheri that I hope she does feel better before she goes to New York this weekend.

If I could, I would thanked ButterflyGirl for wishing me to get well soon, :hug:

if i could i would take cheri to dr and get her shot in her butt then she getting better before see her bf! :lol:

If I could, steal Harry Potter's wand to make Cheri feel better! I also wish if I could I would pamper her right now... DAMN have to wait til she arrives here. :(

Awwwww :hug: @ Diehardbiker65

If I could, I would want to kiss Diehardbiker but don't want him to get sick too. How can I not look at his lip and grab it while I have a chance? That's gotta be toughie! :sadwave:

If I could, I would want JUNE to gets HERE!!! I want my VACATION starts NOW! LMAO!

If I could tell Cheri.. don't forget bring THICK LIPSHACK covers your lip.. will not effect germs to DHB.... Just feather light blow kiss should be okay!

If I could, I would revive all the good threads on AD and have my AD friends join in the fun again.

IF I could, I would grab an innocent ADer and slap his/her head, and tell him/her to pass it on to another ADer!

If I could, I would hide from DreamDeaf so I wouldn't get slap by her.... :eek2: ...

Sweetheart said:
If I could, I would fuck Airplane to just staying with my Sequoias! :(

IF I could, I would help Sweetheart miss her flight back home by hiding her suitcase and tickets!

If I could, I would cancel my flight if I was Sweetheart. :giggle:

If I could, I would wishes some of my friends who are ADers live near me so I can invite them over and have fun talking all night. ;)

Back