If I Could, I Would...

If I could, I would do that what Cheri and Butterflygirl said BUT my job and my dog, what abt them? :(

if i could, i would kick sweetheart's boss to transfer ur job to seattle so u can work there same job and bring ur dog with u... heheh!

TweetyBird said:
if i could, i would kick sweetheart's boss to transfer ur job to seattle so u can work there same job and bring ur dog with u... heheh!

If I could wish that my boss can transfer my job and having my parents send my stuffs, important stuffs and my dog to here.

If I could, I would have Sweetheart check into her options - have her talk with her employer about transfer possibilities, job opportunties, moving expenses, updates on her dog's health, and so on....

If I could I would jump on the train for free and see my crush and hang out with her and all. :P

if i could, i would take DD and MIZZDEAF to romance dinner tonight and give them famous dinner then i leave yall alone be together..

If I could, I would jump on TB and tie her up, then leave her for Cheri to do what she pleases...heh heh.

If I could I would tell DreamDeaf she can join in as she please. :giggle:

If I could, I would love to give ButterFlyGirl, GalaxyAngel, DreamDeaf, ^Angel^ and few others a hug for all the stress they had been through for past two days. :grouphug:

DreamDeaf said:
If I could, I would hug Cheri too - and feel her up at the same time, too.

LOL!!! You're so bad DreamDeaf! ;)

If I could, I would make April come faster so I can meet Tweetybirdie, RebelGirl, Dreamdeaf, MizzDeaf and hopefully BabyAngel. ;)

If I could, I like have ........ little eat more because hasn't been eating since a week..
or forget it.. stick w/it ?

If I could, I would tell GalaxyAngel to eat something girl, Don't die on me! not yet, until you are 100 years old. ;)

No IF.. Honeslty I'm done the dinner today.. felt much better today.. *stuffed burp*

Now back IF...
If I could, I take retire animation for tempoary?

Back