I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I do have to agree with SC, DHB. Tsk at DHB Runs over to Cheri to give her :hug:

SherryCherish said:
If you really love Cheri, you should not DONE humliate Cheri.

I admit, you should have think twice before u say anything in PUBLIC!

diehardbiker65 said:
I admit that your right. I love Cheri very much and I shouldn't humilate her in anyway.

I admit that I am glad that you make your post like this. Can I suggest you something? Can you create a thread to apology Cheri to public?

DHB and Cheri are two strong-willed people and I think this is part of the process of adjusting to one another, working on mental attitude kinds of things, sensitivity, etc, etc but it is not a good idea to air your dirty laundry here in front of an audience when the issue is so fresh and recent....just a slip of judgement...hope you can survive that.....

I admit that I woke up late this morning and had to drive my daughter to school and check her in...zzzzz

I admit that I got everyone worried. I'm okay, I'm still hanging in there. I desperately don't want to do this (moving) but I have to. Its the best thing to do!

I admit that I'm lost about DHB and Cheri. I hope ya'll are okay..

RebelGirl said:
I admit that I got everyone worried. I'm okay, I'm still hanging in there. I desperately don't want to do this (moving) but I have to. Its the best thing to do!

I admit I'm proud of you, you're one brave gal!!! :hug:

I admit that everything is now calm down, and that I should've wait for her to come back to me after dropping off her two boys to school. Didn't realize that she needs to go.
I also admit that I'm not good with patience.

RebelGirl said:
I admit that I'm lost about DHB and Cheri. I hope ya'll are okay..

I admit that I'm impressed with DHB's expressing his feelings out in the open even though I still don't know what's going on. Most men hide their feelings and so freakin' hard to study them!!! well, that goes for women too... :bye:

I admit ur right and I DO regretted that I put these dirty laundry up here.
Now that some of u lovebirds think fighting isn't normal, it isn't true! Fight can benefit relationship, but important is doing it right way, what I did was totally wrong.
Cheri, this won't happen again. And I'm truly sorry about what I have done, ur the sweetest baby of my dream. Mwaaah

Tousi said:
DHB and Cheri are two strong-willed people and I think this is part of the process of adjusting to one another, working on mental attitude kinds of things, sensitivity, etc, etc but it is not a good idea to air your dirty laundry here in front of an audience when the issue is so fresh and recent....just a slip of judgement...hope you can survive that.....

I admit that is true to fight sometimes. It does bring the relationship stronger! Sometimes when you fight, it's best to go outside or away from your honey to cool off then come back and sit down and talk about it.

:ugh:

I admit I'm lost of words at this moment.... :-/

I admit the posting by DHB made me furious, and I am glad that they are working on it now...and also I admit that I'd like to whack DHB over the head several times with ^Angel^'s plastic baseball bat.

I admit that I got a big bottom, too.

DreamDeaf said:
also I admit that I'd like to whack DHB over the head several times with ^Angel^'s plastic baseball bat.

:laugh2:

I admit that I forgive Diehardbiker for the naughty post he made toward to me. But, Hey I still love ya! :hug: Just don't do that to me again :slap:

I admit that I do vent a lot in my blog - but hey, anything helps!

I admit that I read issues between DHB and Cheri...and that they've made up now. They're still in process of learning about each other, then they will mesh up better together, being in love and stronger with time! Love overcomes weight issue, right, DHB? smile

DreamDeaf said:
I admit the posting by DHB made me furious, and I am glad that they are working on it now...and also I admit that I'd like to whack DHB over the head several times with ^Angel^'s plastic baseball bat.

I admit that I got a big bottom, too.

:rofl: Oh my god you're soo freaky funni!! :rofl:

I must admit that my plastic bat might be bit bend out of shape after DD whack him serveral times on the head...

I admit I might need to buy another plastic bat! :giggle:

DreamDeaf said:
I admit that I do vent a lot in my blog - but hey, anything helps!

I must admit you have to send me your blog link again, cause I lost it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back