I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I hope my doctor say i'm ready to go birth LOL...

I admit it was not her fault! It was both of ours, because I have some issues, and she isn't willing to deal with it and overcome her issues. I DO want to help her, but she wants on her own.

Liebling:-))) said:
I admit I'm speechless after read DHB's post... I hope you doesn't mean it serious since I know you both love each other...

i ADMIT that men like that are NOT WORTH IT and have NO RESPECT for women and DO NOT KNOW HOW TO BE DISCREET to keep a low profile instead of ANNOUNCING TO THE WORLD about their relationship! CRIKEY!!! :crazy: :ugh: (this reminds me of the celebrities but in the deaf world!) :lol:

diehardbiker65 said:
I admit it was not her fault! It was both of ours, because I have some issues, and she isn't willing to deal with it and overcome her issues. I DO want to help her, but she wants on her own.

Youre the one who broke her heart cause you cant accept her being overweight, all it seem that you care is how the person look from the outside.....

So don't give me that CRAP!!!

Catmandu said:
I admit that I have to wonder sometime why people say "boring" instead of "bored"?

Why, are you bored or boring?

I admit that I haven't post much in AD as much as I would like... Oh well!

I admit I'm not in a good mood at this moment.....

diehardbiker65 said:

Okay, but it's worst is you made your post to public here to upset Cheri. I beleive it hurts Cheri more than you both argue at private. I can image how Cheri feel after read your first public post here which it's no right.

Simple is respect Cheri if you really love her, no matter what...

I admit I wish DieHardBiker keep it in his private than humliated Cheri.

I admit that I cannot wait for SC to have her baby! I hope that she'll be born on the 11th, my son's birthday. :fingersx: on 11th! Hee!

SherryCherish said:
I admit I hope my doctor say i'm ready to go birth LOL...

I has to admit that I'm agree with ^Angel^, Catmandu, SherryCherish and FeistyChick. It's very embarrassment to humliate Cheri to public. It affect Cheri's feeling total. I'm sure some of you know my posts at other debate thread that I am against humliatation total because it could affect people's emotion and esteem.

I'm sorry that I has to say openly what I think about this situation.

Mama haha.

I admit, I hope to born SOONLY than that. Beside my best friend bday is on Feb 7 and, would like to be on Feb 14 as Valentine baby.

Mama2AFTIV said:
I admit that I cannot wait for SC to have her baby! I hope that she'll be born on the 11th, my son's birthday. :fingersx: on 11th! Hee!

I admit I hope SC's baby will arrive on 11th because it's my birthday... :fingersx:

I admit that I want to have a conversation with SherryCherish's baby and tell her baby to
COME OUT NOW!

I admit that I was misunderstanding others and others misunderstand me too.
I DID offer Cheri help to battle her issues, and she turned her back on me. This really upset, and I am sorry that I have to act out.

^Angel^ said:
Youre the one who broke her heart cause you cant accept her being overweight, all it seem that you care is how the person look from the outside.....

So don't give me that CRAP!!!

I admit that your right. I love Cheri very much and I shouldn't humilate her in anyway.

Okay, but it's worst is you made your post to public here to upset Cheri. I beleive it hurts Cheri more than you both argue at private. I can image how Cheri feel after read your first public post here which it's no right.

Simple is respect Cheri if you really love her, no matter what...

I admit I hope SC's baby will arrive on 11th because it's my birthday... :fingersx:

NOOOOOOOOOOO please don't do this!!!! LOL

Thanks Cat! that alots better.

That obviously, I admit my unborn baby hate JANUARY!

I admit there are few birthdays on 11th of Feb! :)

diehardbiker65 said:
I admit that your right. I love Cheri very much and I shouldn't humilate her in anyway.

If you really love Cheri, you should not DONE humliate Cheri.

I admit, you should have think twice before u say anything in PUBLIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back