I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit that i been cried today.. *sigh*

I admit I went to work 5 minutes late on my first day of work today. Sheesh I told myself not to do that, but I did it anyway! *tells self* leave the house 15 minutes early.

I admit that I was shocked to see how much the City is paying me now. That will help pay off our debts and get more hardwood floors and other things for the house sooner than we expected.

I admit that I am concerned about few A.D. members. :(

Catmandu said:
I admit I went to work 5 minutes late on my first day of work today. Sheesh I told myself not to do that, but I did it anyway! *tells self* leave the house 15 minutes early.

I admit that I was shocked to see how much the City is paying me now. That will help pay off our debts and get more hardwood floors and other things for the house sooner than we expected.

I admit that I am concerned about few A.D. members. :(

I admit that eventually the 'kat' is gonna let loose the machine gun and become more generous, kind, and.............. :D (Congrats anyhow-- :thumb: )

I admit (also) that the well-being of a few AD members here concerns me somewhat and hopefully brighter days will be upon them real quickly--

*time for the AD'ers' Group Hug!!* :grouphug:

I must admit I'm a bit worry about some Aders tonight too....

Come here girls :grouphug:

I admit that I got teary when I read RebelGirl's thread and I wish I could hug her in person. Count me in the group hug, ^Angel^

Yeah me too my dear Butterfly girl... :grouphug:

I admit I can't wait to hear from her again....

Btw, your avatar is really beautiful Butterfly girl , did you do that?

I admit that I hope that Rebelgirl and her daughter will be okay. Count me in for group hugs!

I admit that I promised myself to quit smoking but I smoked again....

i admit that i will let u know how rebelgirl doing when i see her this thursday

I admit that I can trust on TB. :) She's great lady! :thumb:

TweetyBird said:
i admit that i will let u know how rebelgirl doing when i see her this thursday

i admit that i say thanks to MAMA...

i admit that i got growled at my sk2 emails slow again.. *smh*

I admit that my Sk2 acted up 2 days in a row (only in the evening, weird) SMH

TweetyBird said:
i admit that i say thanks to MAMA...

i admit that i got growled at my sk2 emails slow again.. *smh*

I admit I was upset with my son, he broken his table today by sitting on it! :(

I admit that I'm ticked off that Commander in Chief and Boston Legal isn't on because of President Bush is talking about the coverage of State of the Union Address. I may as well go to bed now. :roll:

Night night! :sadwave:

i addmit im totttally smash drunk right now. i mixed jack danielssand crown royal and jim beam in a 24 oz bottle

ButterflyGirl said:
I admit that I got teary when I read RebelGirl's thread and I wish I could hug her in person. Count me in the group hug, ^Angel^

<3, i admit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back