I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I might be in love with someone. Ugh!!! :(

Aww really? I didn't know you were single....I'm happy for you.... :hug:

I admit Oakley_04 making me jealous over a heart candy..... :laugh2:

I admit that I have a plm with ppl putting me on hold when they tell me brb and never come back til like a couple hours. That ticks me off!!!! :pissed: :pissed:

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
I admit that I have a plm with ppl putting me on hold when they tell me brb and never come back til like a couple hours. That ticks me off!!!! :pissed: :pissed:

:eek: Wow.....

I admit I forgot to turn off the bathroom water today..... :crazy:

^Angel^ said:
:eek: Wow.....

I admit I forgot to turn off the bathroom water today..... :crazy:

lol not you. My friends. They tick me off and I think they just like to see me mad. Pfft them!

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
lol not you. My friends. They tick me off and I think they just like to see me mad. Pfft them!

Oh I knew you weren't speaking to me, but I was surprise your friends will do that to you....

Maybe you should do the same back?...:naughty:

I admit I wouldn't like it if someone did that to me as they did to DeafGeorgiaLady....

^Angel^ said:
Oh I knew you weren't speaking to me, but I was surprise your friends will do that to you....

I admit I wouldn't like it if someone did that to me as they did to DeafGeorgiaLady....

Oh I would do that, paying them back. I am ignoring them as of tonight. :fu: them lol

I admit that I was planning a sex night last weekend but it didnt work out. Sigh! I will have it another night. :naughty:

I admit that time flies pretty fast!

Oh I agree! Time sure flies by really fast!

I admit I dont really like to be single. Would like to be a girlfriend someday.

^Angel^ said:

I admit that I tend to put my friends on hold :shock: .. :bowdown:

I admit that I'm up, wondering if I'm alone in AD. :fingersx:

I admit Cheri is not alone... I'm here... :fingersx: (German time: 12.30 pm)

I admit Rebelgirl's post got me wondering why she is heartbroken...

I admit that I wonder the excatly same thing! Hey Rebel girl! I hope you're okay girl! :hug: If ya need talk, im me (FYI my pager went nut lately ugh!)

Liebling:-))) said:
I admit Rebelgirl's post got me wondering why she is heartbroken...

I admit that I aren't alone anymore, There's more ADers are popping in... *screams* run for your lifffffffffffeeee! :Ohno:

I admit that Rebelgirl is getting me worried, *pinches your butt* :whistle: What's up chickie?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back