I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
OoOo being a bit nasty boy aren't ya?....

I admit I have something really nice just for Roadierunner on Valentine's Day!! :naughty:

^Angel^ said:
OoOo being a bit nasty boy aren't ya?....

I admit I have something really nice just for Roadierunner on Valentine's Day!! :naughty:

Oh, I admit that I have only 16 more days to wait and see!!

Speaking of being 'nasty'...umm...perhaps I can be...usually is the case when curtains are properly closed! Heh.... :whistle:

I admit that I just got home and found my rear driver side tire had a big nail stuck to it and the thread is almost gone, I felt that it was slipping a little when I was driving on the freeway, it slips worse on concentre roads, but less on apshalt roads. I put on the regular spare tire (not the donut one).

i admit that AD is seriously wearing on me emotionally and physically.

I admit that Im very happy with my Sequioas since he cheer me up today. :ily: Sequioas!

I admit that I am good at cheering up my sweety. :ily:

I admit that Im very glad to found Sequoias in my life! *looking for Fei Ku* Hey! Thank you for indrouced*sp* me to Sequoias! :hug: Fei Ku and Sequioas

I admit Sequias and Sweetheart are cuteee people after read their thread... "Ask me anything"... :D

I admit that I cut my hubby & 2 sons's hair yesterday... :D

I admit that I can't wait to go down and meet Cheri and hug her!!! Also meet ^angel^ and her boyfriend, Roadrunner! Temption to call in my work is sooooo irresistable! Thought of surprise her a day earlier. LOL

I admit that I quit drinking diet pepsi, Now I am on drinking water. Blah! I hate it with passion but the same time I wanna lose weight, so what choice do I got? :(

diehardbiker65 said:
I admit that I can't wait to go down and meet Cheri and hug her!!! Also meet ^angel^ and her boyfriend, Roadrunner! Temption to call in my work is sooooo irresistable! Thought of surprise her a day earlier. LOL

Really?!! :P

I admit that I love diehardbiker so much, that I'll never let him go. :ily: :hug:

AJ said:
i admit that AD is seriously wearing on me emotionally and physically.

Aww AJ, hang in there man :hug:

I admit I'm a bit worry about AJ lately.... :(

Cheri said:
I admit that I quit drinking diet pepsi, Now I am on drinking water. Blah! I hate it with passion but the same time I wanna lose weight, so what choice do I got? :(

Have fun sis on that.....U can still drink diet pespi even when you're on a diet, it will help you lose weight too...

I admit I'm still drinking icetea even through I'm on a diet, but I have drank icetea before and still lose weight....

I know Im breaking this thread rules. But FYI, not just you but for all who may want to lose weight... Do NOT depend on diet drinks. research just discovered that these fake sugar cause you to crave more for other food, and will struggling losing weight.
Just FYI

Pay more attention to Salt intake... On Nutrition fact that you often seen on food products... the higher MG the Sodium meaning it got too much salt in it. Sodium is same thing as salt. Reason to avoid salt, not for HBP, but problem is that salt holds water, and when you have too much salt in your body, it holds water and make you fatter. Don't worry about calories or fat amount. That is the least worry.

^Angel^ said:
Have fun sis on that.....

I admit I'm still drinking icetea even through I'm on a diet, but I have drank icetea before and still lose weight....

U can drink diet pepsi cause I still lost weight after drinking any diet pop....

^Angel^ said:
Have fun sis on that.....

U can drink diet pepsi cause I still lost weight after drinking any diet pop....

I admit that I recoved that Diet pepsi has 25mg of Sodium which that is salt and salt holds water in the body, Why would I want that? :( So, I change it to water and Markus is going to drink my diet pepsi but I hate it when he rubs it in my face, He knows I love diet pepsi with passion. Bye, Diet pepsi :tears:

I admit that Diehardbiker beat me to it. :eek: Must be lucky to have cable connection, I have pieces of shit dial-up connection. :ugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back