I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking rules again, excuse me... Also, FYI high carbohydrate can lead to diabetics. My old ex gf got diabetic and discovered about high carbohydroate and warned me. So, your another good health information.

I admit that I went to see doctor for check up. Got medication. BLAH! And I lost few pounds YAY!!! :applause:

I admit that I am looking forward to my first day of work tomorrow. :)

I admit that I'm getting tired of doing laundry. Just got done with 6 loads. :dizzy:

I admit that I am getting really excited about moving out to a new place soon!!! I am counting days! :dance2:

I admit that I'm very huge BAD mood today.....
sort of another situation.. not related AD.. no no.. Just outside!

I admit that I got tentus shot today :( It has been 10 years since I got one. Also I have to go the lab (probably on Friday am) for my bloodwork done. I hate needles but I'll live! lmao

I admit that I noticed there's a few "ask (username) anything" threads popping up after I brought the old thread that Sweetheart and my thread, also.

I admit that I'm in a good mood, Friday is coming up in 4 days and I cannot wait to be in Diehardbiker's arms. ;)

I admit that I found out my last day of sitting is on April 13. :( I will gonna miss the baby and her parent. They are soo SWEET!!! At least I get another good and great reference from them.

I admit that I get edgy waiting for Cheri to get back online before I go work... grrrrr What's she doing? First time didn't log in before I go to work.

I admit I finished watching 24 hours show, grrrr now I have to wait until next Monday to watch what happen next, Gosh I hate the waiting :giggle:

I admit that I lied and exaggeration to my good old friend.... I surrender. Bad!

I admit that I have to get my (_!_) to bed in 10 min! I gotta get up at 615 ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back