I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I am not very happy abt last night. :mad:

I admit to being concerned about Sweetheart. What happened last night?

BoomBoom said:
I admit to being concerned about Sweetheart. What happened last night?

I admit that Im not even happy with my three friends: Terry, Chris S and Gabrielle last night. I rather to not talking abt it in here. But thank you for being concerned abt me :hug:

CutePommie said:
I admit that i notice you keep having miragines lots, so wonder what had you been eat before your miragines come on .. try to write down the lists what you had eat before it attacked .. it does help to find out maybe it cause by what food you eat like .. Egg, Cheese or Chocolate ( Candy) . if any one of those that has happen to be attack then try cut it down and see if it work okay. Also could be cause by stresses too either , .Or maybe you already know if so am sorry i just want try to help ... hope u feel better soon ...

:hug: thank you very much for concern as same mamaatv too..
I've been there and said no cure for me due miragines.. which doctor told me.
I live w/it

I admit that I don't really understand why u're feeling down after ur family left?

Mama2AFTIV said:
I admit that I took short nap and we got some rain too! UGH! I've been cleaning the house for like 6-7 hours! CRAZY!!! So it's all CLEAN!! AHHH!!!!

The whole house within 6 to 7 hours?! :eek:

I admit that cleaning hard in the house is really pain in the butt, But, I like the feeling of having a clean house. ;)

I admit yes...5 hours yesterday and about 2 hours today...So never again! I'll keep them in order daily!!!

Cheri said:
The whole house within 6 to 7 hours?! :eek:

I admit that cleaning hard in the house is really pain in the butt, But, I like the feeling of having a clean house. ;)

TweetyBird said:
i admit that i say do u have plms with me for go bed early? :giggle:

I admit, no I don't have problem with that. I just noticed you forgot to put word "early"

I admit that I have to get up at 6 30 tomorrow morning. UGH!

I admit that I have to go to work tonite starting at 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm....

Mama2AFTIV said:
I admit yes...5 hours yesterday and about 2 hours today...So never again! I'll keep them in order daily!!!

Ahh, I admit that I cleaned the bedrooms and hallway one day for at least two hours, next day I cleaned living room, kitchen and bathroom for at least three hours the most, That is when I do the deep cleaning. But, I agree with you about keeping it in order every day to avoid cleaning so much in one big day or two. :giggle:

I admit that I get up to go do physical training then read my Bible before I start the day as the sun comes up :) :thumb:

I admit that my bedroom is not 100% clean lol! That's ONLY room that need to be cleaned...3rd bedroom need to be repaint..I'll do that later this year.

Cheri said:
Ahh, I admit that I cleaned the bedrooms and hallway one day for at least two hours, next day I cleaned living room, kitchen and bathroom for at least three hours the most, That is when I do the deep cleaning. But, I agree with you about keeping it in order every day to avoid cleaning so much in one big day or two. :giggle:

I admit that I hate when people use the word 'fat' to describe a person. I have no respect for those folks who say stuff like that about other people. :nono:

I admit that I have to agreed with Cheri...

Cheri said:
I admit that I hate when people use the word 'fat' to describe a person. I have no respect for those folks who say stuff like that about other people. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back