I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I am so ticked off at local clinic! I had my blood drawn there this morning for my thyroid check up. Anyway, I was 20 minutes early and was waiting for the place to be opened. Five minutes before 9am the young dr. and secretary walked together... the dr. bent over to move the recyle box to get the key to open the office door. :wtf: Anyone can come in the building, take the key from outside of the office and rob our medical information. My husband is going to report it to the hospital on Monday. OMFG this just ticks me off...

I admit I wish Cheri´s both sons a Happy Birthday... :hug: Both sons on same birthday?

Catmandu said:
I admit I am so ticked off at local clinic! I had my blood drawn there this morning for my thyroid check up. Anyway, I was 20 minutes early and was waiting for the place to be opened. Five minutes before 9am the young dr. and secretary walked together... the dr. bent over to move the recyle box to get the key to open the office door. :wtf: Anyone can come in the building, take the key from outside of the office and rob our medical information. My husband is going to report it to the hospital on Monday. OMFG this just ticks me off...

Oh Boy!!,, I admit that i does to agree with you they should be more careful because ppl can get in and get the ppl's health record or even take the medications and Drugs from there oh god !! How so stupid of this young DR !! he should have failed to become the DR .....

I admit that I was told by pediatrican flu is around here, my both girls have high fever, vomitting.. since yesterday :Ohno: and my shoulder still hurt/sore from hitting my elbow last another night :(

I admit today is a beautiful day, almost summer-like very warm and nice outside :mrgreen:

Heath said:
I admit today is a beautiful day, almost summer-like very warm and nice outside :mrgreen:
I admit that I'm jealous of Heath since my country is cold.
Heath, can you send some sunlight to me ? :)

I admit that we also got nice weather too! I don't have to wear jacket just sweater...GOTTA LOVE IT! ;)

Heath said:

I must admit that it was beauitful outside too, and the party for my boys went great, I believe everyone had a great time and I got some great comments from my family about my cooking. :giggle:

Cheri said:
I must admit that it was beauitful outside too, and the party for my boys went great, I believe everyone had a great time and I got some great comments from my family about my cooking. :giggle:

I admit that I can smell from Cheri's bbq cooking! :whistle:

I also wanted to admit that IceTeaRulz and Liebling are so sweet to wish my boys a happy birthday, Thanks my girls :grouphug: :ily:

IcedTeaRulz said:
I admit that I can smell from Cheri's bbq cooking! :whistle:

:giggle: I admit there was no bbq that I cooked, I cooked ham, mashed potatoes, corn casserole, hot rolls, had salad and dairy queen birthday cake. ;)

Cheri said:
:giggle: I admit there was no bbq that I cooked, I cooked ham, mashed potatoes, corn casserole, hot rolls, had salad and dairy queen birthday cake. ;)

I admit that Cheri's birthday menu sounds good! :ily:

I admit the party went really nice and the food was awesome.....

IcedTeaRulz said:
I admit that Cheri's birthday menu sounds good! :ily:

^Angel^ said:
I admit the party went really nice and the food was awesome.....

I admit that I'm blushing and thanking you both. :hug: :hug: :ily: :ily:

I admit that wish cheri's boys a birthday!

I admit that I play with kids all day and enjoyed my day!.

I admit that I'm 8th runner up of Texas hold'em poker..... espically proud my hubby made in 3rd place.. *woOOoooooOoo*

ecevit said:
I admit that I'm jealous of Heath since my country is cold.
Heath, can you send some sunlight to me ? :)

Hi Ecevit, I admit here is some sunlight and warm weather , blue skies that make you alive and happy your way!!! Awesome !!!! :) :thumb:

Mama2AFTIV said:
I admit that we also got nice weather too! I don't have to wear jacket just sweater...GOTTA LOVE IT! ;)

Hi Mama, I admit I just wore a t-shirt then in the evening a jacket to keep warm while I walked my dog. :) :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back