I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I'm all ready for my boys birthday party tomorrow! Got the whole house clean up side down and brought ham from the bakery and got their cakes already, got the rest of the other foods done. ;)

I admit that last night I was bathing my girls I picked my younger daughter up myself slipped but hold her tight, glad she has no hurt but my left elbow hit the tub in water to avoid hit my head or whatever, that left shoulder has just been surgeried last Dec now got JAMMED and HURT :tears:

I also admit that I went to see Dr. today, at hospital there was many pregnant women working there it reminds me of SherryCherry is exciting to have her baby soon, in 2 weeks :applause:

Cheri said:
I admit that I'm all ready for my boys birthday party tomorrow! Got the whole house clean up side down and brought ham from the bakery and got their cakes already, got the rest of the other foods done. ;)

I admit that I want to say Happy Birthday to ur boys (are their birthdays same day?) and Have bingo time on their birthday! :wave:

I admit that I would love to go to Cheri's sons birthday party....Happy birthday to your boys, Cheri!!! :hug:

I admit that I am SO tired from babysitting 3 months old baby girl. She's such a great baby!

I admit that I enjoyed my boyfriend massage my back today..

I admit, that i noticed everyone here are exciting me to having baby soon! :)

I admit that I am disappointed with T-Mobile Sidekick being slow/delay in e-mail!!! :pissed:

i admit that i havent drunk a milk for pretty long, and rare with cereal in breakfast :/

I admit I'm all done buying a birthday gifts for my two nephews .....

I admit there's a ton of alldeaf members with zero posts and also members that haven't logged on since 2-3 years, yikes!

I admit that sequoias been busy counting!! :lol:

I admit that my friends here are so sweet for wishing my boys a happy birthday, Thanks my friends. :ily: :grouphug:

^Angel^ said:
I admit I'm all done buying a birthday gifts for my two nephews .....

I admit that I cannot wait to see ^Angel^ again, I miss my twinie, :sadwave: haven't seen her in weeks, last time when she dropped the boys off for me to babysit so she could go to her son's school for the meeting. :ily:

I admit I wish I could barge in Cheri's kids's bday party today and have a blast time!

IcedTeaRulz said:
I admit that I am disappointed with T-Mobile Sidekick being slow/delay in e-mail!!! :pissed:

I admit that I do have same problem too! You are not only one! :hug: (now it is behaving I hope!)

I admit Im thinking of killing SKII, know why? Coverage SUCKS!!! I can't use it at my work, I have to drive up half mile away to get coverage. SUCKS!!!

diehardbiker65 said:
I admit Im thinking of killing SKII, know why? Coverage SUCKS!!! I can't use it at my work, I have to drive up half mile away to get coverage. SUCKS!!!

Awww, Don't kill it, Give it to me. :whistle:

:giggle:

I admit that AllDeaf is getting dead. ;)

Cheri said:
Happy birthday to your son :)
Btw, how old is your son ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back