I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I am unhappy with the loss wage check always delayed late some of my bills 3 mo behind but caught up

and I admit that I couldn't live w/o a car my mother in law has to come to give me a ride :/

RebelGirl said:
I admit that I'm a bit nervous that ^Angel^ could be my older sis..:giggle: we have so much in common :Ohno: Did you say you had a bad headache? So did I today!

:giggle: aww.... :hug:

I admit RebelGirl could be my little sis... :wiggle:

I admit when I go to the movies I sneak in my own drink and candy. lol

Angel and someone, u sure want to read? :lol:

I admit that I am now making cookies in shape baked, taken a dip in melted chocolate in half and dried up, fun with my girls :wiggle:

I admit that I got the boys rooms all clean and spotless and my bedroom too included hallway. Tomorrow is another day of cleaning the kitchen, living room and bathroom. Got so much to do and little time left. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

And shopping! How did I forget? Not. :giggle:

FreeWoman77 said:

I admit that I am now making cookies in shape baked, taken a dip in melted chocolate in half and dried up, fun with my girls :wiggle:
I admit that you made me drooling :giggle:

FreeWoman77 said:

*panting like a dog*.....

I admit FreeWoman77 is making me go crazy over those CHOCOLATEEEEEEE :dizzy:

I admit that I missed playing game "This person above me" and Question and Answer lol! Am I :crazy: ??? :giggle:

I admit that I've been miragines alllllllllllllllllllll day.. finally i hop into hot bath.. relaxation bubbles.. *exhales*
now i'm okay...

Aww :( I admit I'm jealous cause Tweetybirdie had subway without me ....

:D

I admit Tweetybirdie is such a darling.... :cuddle: Opps....I meant this :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back