I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit that i cant drink that.. sowwy heath.. but thanks!

I admit I´m busy to neglect my dearest AD forum almost the day to response my 10 years young sister´s negative letter... *sigh* It´s about my drug addict sister. I will post about them in my thread later. Now I´m done and I´m here... :D

I admit I chat with my German friends today.

I admit I woke up this am with major sinus headache and those little pills are not working. darn it.

I admit that sometimes after watching scary movies I have to sleep with the lights on. :(

I admit that I had to get up early in the morning and cleaned around here then fell asleep for three hours. Now I'm up and trying to decide what to eat for lunch :dunno:

I admit that AllDeaf is slowing down now. Oh no!! Am I the blame for that? :Ohno:

I admit, that I'm addicted contuine prepare foods and do all work my kitchen... now I'm home still working on prepare foods to get ready for dinner tontie... Where my break? LOL

I admit I had a terrible day yesterday. :fu2: Tired moody and pissed. Oh yeah, this morning I saw I didn't take my thyroid pill yesterday. Stupid, stupid, stupid. :doh: First time in a year I think. So, I took two pills to make up for it. My heart was racing for a short time, but I'm fine and the funny thing is I got a lot done today! :thumb:

I admit that I'm glad I stopped by at my old job this morning to see what the heck is going on. Also, to find out why I'm not getting called for work like they promised me 2 months ago. :wtf: Funny thing is, the Assistant Mayor phoned the Mayor about it and five minutes later the Mayor came out to see me! I was shocked. We talked for almost an hour and got everything straightened out. I met up with my old boss who returned to his old job said how soon do you want to start? I said, asap! He said how about next week or two? I said, yes! :dance:

I admit I'm happy and can relax now. :zzz:

Catmandu said:
I admit I had a terrible day yesterday. :fu2: Tired moody and pissed. Oh yeah, this morning I saw I didn't take my thyroid pill yesterday. Stupid, stupid, stupid. :doh: First time in a year I think. So, I took two pills to make up for it. My heart was racing for a short time, but I'm fine and the funny thing is I got a lot done today! :thumb:

I admit that I'm glad I stopped by at my old job this morning to see what the heck is going on. Also, to find out why I'm not getting called for work like they promised me 2 months ago. :wtf: Funny thing is, the Assistant Mayor phoned the Mayor about it and five minutes later the Mayor came out to see me! I was shocked. We talked for almost an hour and got everything straightened out. I met up with my old boss who returned to his old job said how soon do you want to start? I said, asap! He said how about next week or two? I said, yes! :dance:

I admit I'm happy and can relax now. :zzz:

I admit that I'm very surprised how r u does well and ain't fun missing medcation.. wow.. Pretty getting know more.. Have to caution myself and learn about the thyroid..
other thing....
by the way.. WAY TO GO.. :thumb: Catmandu!

I admit...

I admit that...I am so grateful to be married to my honey!!! In few months, it will be our 1st year of marriage!! I am loving it every single minute!

I admit that I am really pissed off and deleted e-mails from school guidance counselor!

I admit that i am very super furious with Rotty this morning. i won t speak with him ever again ! anyway, i douboe admit that i am lazy today because of my health due came up and started cut down the workaliac and many things to do. I know i will be okay.

I admit I remember kristy from DeafChat....

am I right?...

Fight!!!!!

I admit that I had an interesting evening by watching basketball players got into a huge fight at deaf center league. It wasn't a pretty sight!! heehee.

I admit that I hate get up at 6 15 everyday!!! I have to get up since I have to babysit 3 months old girl. :) (need to be at her house by 8)

I admit that I'm proud of Peachlady for the weight she lost. Congratulations girl! :hug:

I admit that Mama2 is babysitting a beautiful girl. Consider herself lucky ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back