I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
ButterflyGirl said:
I admit that I also love chocolates lke ^Angel^ does :D

:giggle:

I admit I'm trying to avoid chocolate for now.....

I admit I do math first thing when I get homework, I love math. :)

I admit that I went to swimming three days in a row

I admit that I dont use to read on my SK2 as my DSL is discontinued today, have had enjoyed reading and posting here :sadwave:

I admit that I'm jealous that Tamara went swimming, while we are still having cold frontier. :evil:

I admit that I'm kinda little rushy because kids always stalll stall.. to get ready for school... and don't want late for my work today.. (chuckles)

I admit that I hope Rebelgirl will be in a better mood today. :) :thumb:

I admit that I look like the "MAD" cat with sharp claws and spikey hair

I admit I'm a postwhore.... :shock:

I admit to wondering why she's admitting to being a postwhore.

Tousi said:
I admit to wondering why she's admitting to being a postwhore.

:giggle: because I'm soo obsessed with the Terri Schiavo's story so therefore I'm a postwhore in that thread.... :giggle:

I admit I truly miss my little boy already since he started his first full day of kindergarten today, it's hard not seeing him here during the day and I miss the noises.... :(

^Angel^ said:
:giggle: because I'm soo obsessed with the Terri Schiavo's story so therefore I'm a postwhore in that thread.... :giggle:

I admit I truly miss my little boy already since he started his first full day of kindergarten today, it's hard not seeing him here during the day and I miss the noises.... :(

Awwww, I just admitted that I thought "Well, honey, you just go right ahead and postwhore to your heart's desire."

^Angel^ said:

I must admit, I'm the same way. I bet Terri is looking down smiling at us that we care even through we don't know her personally. ;)

I admit that I'm thinking maybe Cheri is blind as a bat when she first gets up in the morning because she has a PM and the Sender is sorta waiting for a response. Hehe No hurry, tho....

I admit that alittle of honey and cut some lemons and squeeze in honey then drink slowly will help her alots then afterwards when she feels better and her throat has healed then drink alots of water. Ahhh !!! :) :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back