I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I got my cold/flu from Tweety! :ily:

I admit that I am still in the warm bed cause it is too freezing in house and 41 degrees outside and posting here using t-mobile.

^Angel^ dont read :aw:

I admit I just ate Truffle with Nazelnut inside made by me last night :beer: :wiggle:

I admit that I am fixing breakfast (eggs, polish sausage, and grits) and it is 1:30 pm.

FreeWoman77 said:
^Angel^ dont read :aw:

I admit I just ate Truffle with Nazelnut inside made by me last night :beer: :wiggle:

:rofl:

I admit I already read it....pffffffft... :ily:

I admit that I shared my eggs and sausage with my dog.

I admit that rjr makes me horny.
:P

I admit that I felt ache my knee and took long hours standing at my work... *mumbling* ((howling pain)) I'll be fine and glad sitting on my computer chair.. Made me feel better!

GalaxyAngel said:
I admit that I felt ache my knee and took long hours standing at my work... *mumbling* ((howling pain)) I'll be fine and glad sitting on my computer chair.. Made me feel better!

I admit that GalaxyAngel could look into shoes that slip on to make standing on her feet more soft and absorb the shock then she will be more comfortable at work :) :thumb:

I admit I have alot of funny jokes, good to make me laugh when I am bored and alone :popcorn:

I admit I´m tired and go to bed now... it´s 11.08 pm... Good Night to all :hug:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I admit that rjr makes me horny.
:P

:-o

I must admit that RJR not gotta like that respond. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back