I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit i have 18 more days for baby born. But can be early or late. *hope its early LOL*

i admit that i am so excite to hear that SherryCherish's baby is coming very soon in feb!!!!

I admit I was like :confused: when I read my British friend´s letter saying that the rumor spread out in London that I´m dead. :shock:

I admit that I hope everything will go well with SherryCherish when her baby arrives :)

I admit, I'm really excited for SherryCherish and sure can't wait to hear the news....

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I admit that I shared my eggs and sausage with my dog.

I admit that rjr makes me horny.
:P

I admit that I just told my cat about Ms P and he says that you are a pervert

Liebling:-))) said:
I admit I was like :confused: when I read my British friend´s letter saying that the rumor spread out in London that I´m dead. :shock:
I admit that I think that this quote is scary!

I admit that I love ButterflyGirl's avatar, Beauitful colors. :thumb:

Cheri said:
I admit that I love ButterflyGirl's avatar, Beauitful colors. :thumb:

Me too.....

I admit I have a bad headache.....

GalaxyAngel said:
I admit that I'm feeling boring.. :(

*putting America Funniest Video in the vcr *

Enjoy!

I admit I took some asprin......

I admit that I'm a bit nervous that ^Angel^ could be my older sis..:giggle: we have so much in common :Ohno: Did you say you had a bad headache? So did I today!

I admit that I have noth'n around here and kept contuine browsing and boring.... til...... still i'm wake fully here.. *sigh*

I admit that I was on VP so much with Sweetheart, it's so fun to chat with her! :D

I admit that I love to watching my Sequoias on the VP which it do makes me fall in love with him more and more, hes AMAZING guy I ever had! :applause:

I admit that Im enjoy to hanging out with Fei Ku at my house, shes sooooo FUN to hang out with! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back