I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit that i better go and packing, will go out of town..

I admit I'm surprised that ^Angel^ created a beautiful banner for me because she don't like to see my empty signature... Sweet of her :hug:

TweetyBird said:
i admit that i am very full from subway health!

ITPjohn said:
Years ago, I showed up at work early with three footlongs. My partner couldn't believe it when I finished all of them in thirty minutes. YUM!

I admit that I've had trouble going to bed for last two nights. NUTS!!!

I admit that I could eat three more footlongs AND chips now, but I've never heard of a Subway that's open 24 hours. :(

I admit that it wouldn't take me thirty minutes this time. ;)

I admit that I'll be going to the store when Jordan wakes up, Markus is up now he is like a rooster, He is a very early person. I love that about him because he can wake me up in the mornings, but this time I woke up before he did. :giggle:

your son is awake now?? :eek: I'd prefer my daughter to stay asleep til I wake up.. lol..

But I gotta admit that I have insomnia.. really bad!.. I've had at least 24 hours of sleep in a week! its crazy.. i may have to go see my doctor about that.. I don't know what's wrong with me! :squint:

RebelGirl said:
your son is awake now?? :eek: I'd prefer my daughter to stay asleep til I wake up.. lol..:

Yep, I admit that I do trust Markus with all my heart and soul. He is very responsible person and he is going to be 11 soon, on Jan 30th. I prefer if Jordan stays in bed until I wake up, since he is only 6. :thumb:

Cheri said:
Yep, I admit that I do trust Markus with all my heart and soul. He is very responsible person and he is going to be 11 soon, on Jan 30th. I prefer if Jordan stays in bed until I wake up, since he is only 6. :thumb:

ohh that's not what I meant.. i meant that if my daughter gets up early, i'll have to get up with her.. 4:30 am is too early for me.. lol

I admit that I'm still awake and will have to stay awake so I can wake up my daughter at 6:30 to get ready for school! T.G.I.F!!!!!!!!

I admit that I'm staying up have to watch my older daughter breathing since I am deaf cant hear, she has Hives/allergy and fever Dr warned me to watch her breathing if plm call 911 since I dont have a car now :/

I admit that you're getting me worried here.. if she does have a hard time breathing.. call 911 .. hope your daughter get to feeling better!

Cheri said:
pssttt tell your kids I said happy b'day.. they don't know me but just say your alldeaf friend said that!

back to the topic...

I admit that I'm about ready to go back to bed..

I admit that I'm okay but still down... already stuck my memory which about s.............
*sigh* wishes I shouldn't read it.. (sigh)

Liebling:-))) said:
I admit I'm surprised that ^Angel^ created a beautiful banner for me because she don't like to see my empty signature... Sweet of her :hug:

Aw you're so very welcome my dear Libeling :hug:

I admit I have to get going here..... :aw:

GalaxyAngel said:
I admit that I'm okay but still down... already stuck my memory which about s.............
*sigh* wishes I shouldn't read it.. (sigh)

Aw sweetie, don't feel sad, you got good friends here who loves ya! :hug:

I admit I worry about people sometimes....

I admit that I´m surprised that Freezing deliver man (deliver freezing foods van) was just at me and gave me a bottle of red wine to apology me for delay deliver my order... which he supposed to deliver freezing foods to us last Monday. :shock: He explained me why he did not deliver foods to us because he was sick for 2 weeks... It´s very nice of him...

I admit that I enjoyed VP with sweetheart last night. ;)

I admit what´s wrong with GalaxyAngel for upset and feel down... :hug:

I admit that I suspect sequiaus have cybersex with sweetheart.. :naughty:

Liebling:-))) said:
I admit that I suspect sequiaus have cybersex with sweetheart.. :naughty:

I admit that we did very little. ;) :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back