I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I wanted some Subway..thanks Lovelyblkgal lol!

LovelyBlkGal said:
I admit i eat mah dinner subway *ymmy*

I admit I had fun chatting with CODAChild and Roadrunner in aims chat, had some good laughs too..... :lol:

I admit that I had a fight with someone tonight and he was drunk on meds. He was cussing me out. I will kick his azz when I see him in person and beat the sh*t out of him. I am not damn afraid of him.

Wow, do you need to borrow my broom?....

I admit I'm trying to create a thread but I'm running out of ideas :lol:

^Angel^ said:
Wow, do you need to borrow my broom?....

I admit I'm trying to create a thread but I'm running out of ideas :lol:

:rofl: lol I need a baseball bat! lol just kidding. I will just use my hands-making fists.

I have a plastic bat, will that help?.... :lol:

I admit I'm still awake, I wonder if it from the icetea that I'm drinking now?....

Oh very much helping! Thank you! :lol:

I admit that I am very wired from all the anger that I am thru. *breathing in and out*

I admit that I should be offline on AD and get my azz to bed. Sigh! Good night, all!

I admit to say Good Morning to my dearest ADers... (German time: 7.46 am) :fingersx:

I admit I'm new coffee addicted! Using Starbucks full beans to grind and brew then drink and drink. :lol:

I admit I feel bad for Rebelgirl... I want :hug: her :(

I admit I am drinking a cup of coffee while I'm on AD online...

I admit that Cheri gives up too easy!!!! I thought she would be toughest girl to overcome any issues, well she proved me wrong all along! I am now furious, and you, guys can have her if you want to!

Yes, it is all over!

I admit that I have to wonder sometime why people say "boring" instead of "bored"?

I admit I'm speechless after read DHB's post... I hope you doesn't mean it serious since I know you both love each other...

What are you talking about Liebling?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back