I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit that i am so so today

ad0602018an.gif

I admit that I did wonder the same thing and am relieved now I know the answer!!!

:rofl: DreamDeaf....

I admit I'm having fun this afternoon, the girls sure are making me laugh!!! :rofl:

:giggle: DD!

I admit that I'm glad seeing you DD here today!
Pah 'bout the time...
*wink*~;)

I admit the guy that I was "in love" with is an AZZHOLE. He cussed out at me last night and he was calling me a liar. :madfawk: @ him and that is so fine because I just blocked his azz. Thank you very much!

I admit that I am in the mood to get my rifle and shoot this man :rl:!!!!!!!

I admit that I just posted in my blog...I had something to get off my chest and now I can admit I feel a bit better.

I admit that I´m glad to know that everything goes smooth for Cheri and DHB... *phew*

I admit that I'm enjoying Alldeaf and my life. :)

I admit that I pity Lovelyblkgirl for being sick. You poor thing need to get well soon. :hug:

Well, I hate to admit that i did something stupid the other day...i decided to go for a walk down the road to pick up the mail..well, some guy there in his pickup picking up his mail so i went down the behind the mailboxes and it was full of bushes and all but didnt know there was a thorn bush in there also so i tripped into that damn thorn bush..would you believe i was tangled up in it..I was all cut up especailly around my ankles and my arms..the guy got out and helped me..sheesh, was i embarrassed..lol! I bet he laughed when he went on his way...My hubby was so shocked when he saw me, he said "Did somebody attacked you?" I said "No, a Thorn bush did" He busted out laughin...geeeez.

Defee said:
Well, I hate to admit that i did something stupid the other day...i decided to go for a walk down the road to pick up the mail..well, some guy there in his pickup picking up his mail so i went down the behind the mailboxes and it was full of bushes and all but didnt know there was a thorn bush in there also so i tripped into that damn thorn bush..would you believe i was tangled up in it..I was all cut up especailly around my ankles and my arms..the guy got out and helped me..sheesh, was i embarrassed..lol! I bet he laughed when he went on his way...My hubby was so shocked when he saw me, he said "Did somebody attacked you?" I said "No, a Thorn bush did" He busted out laughin...geeeez.

awwwww... I cannot help but laugh too. My bad. tsk tsk on me.

I admit that I give Defee a huggie, and blow on her boo boo. ;)

Cheri said:
awwwww... I cannot help but laugh too. My bad. tsk tsk on me.

I admit that I give Defee a huggie, and blow on her boo boo. ;)
I admit that i need that hug! thanks sweetie! NOBODY, not even my hubby
gave me one! lol! you shoulda seen me..i was a bloody mess haha... :hug:

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
I admit that I feel so bad for Defee! Ladies, let's give Defee a :grouphug: !
Well, I admit i could use many more hugs from you all too, hehe! thanks a bunch! you all so sweet! :hug:

Defee said:
I admit that I had goosebumps when I was reading Defee's post about thorns. I once grabbed a cactus plant when I was about to fall down and duh me for choosing that cactus plant to grab on lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back