I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
ButterflyGirl said:
I admit that I had goosebumps when I was reading Defee's post about thorns. I once grabbed a cactus plant when I was about to fall down and duh me for choosing that cactus plant to grab on lol.

I admit that sounds so painful! Yikes! *pulling out thorns one after one.-screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

I admit I'm getting worry about RR, he not feeling quite well lately.... :(

I admit I am joining the girl's hug for Defee.... :grouphug:

I admit that I'm restless *waiting* special delivery.... It's feather boas 65 grams and 78 inches long White.... (running around the circle antsy) ((counting the days))

I admit that I was soo IDIOT a while ago! I was fixing coffee for my roommate when he wakes up, I didn't put coffee ground and let it brew it. So I had to re-do! :rofl: I am laughing! HEE!

I admit that I am very happy for Tweetybird to have her own place! :hug: to TB!

I admit that I am very happy for TB! She deserves happiness after what she been thru! :hug:

GalaxyAngel said:
I admit that I'm restless *waiting* special delivery.... It's feather boas 65 grams and 78 inches long White.... (running around the circle antsy) ((counting the days))

I admit I can't wait either.....

Soon enough GalaxyAngel and me are about to have a few gray hair :giggle:

I admit that I'm excite about hanging out with Angel, Roadrunner and Diehardbiker on Friday. :dance2:

I admit I'm so happy for Tweetybirdieee :hug:

I admit I love Cheri's new signature....

I also admit I love Roadrunner more than ANYTHING!!!...

I admit that it ticks me off when some people mocked the overweight people.

I admit I finally beat game that i been struggled for days and days LOL One thing i'm glad i didn't give up.

I admit that SherryCherish's signature caught my eyes about wanting her baby out now, Have more sex, or walk around the block, or drink more orange juice or something with sugar so the baby can get excite and move around a lot, Your water could break. :mrgreen:

I admit, my doctor say baby is still high, but dropping. so it not ready. I did done those as Cheri says.

How many more days are you due SherryCherish?...

I admit I'm soo excite about her baby.....

I admit that I get :pissed: with rude people who says hurtful stuff to other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back