I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I'm done clean house, mowed, and some of laundry. Heehee get ready for this Satty...

i admit i am back from town.. whew.. we had fun watching the parade then we ate dinner at picnic table then play at the playground then took him back to his father's house.. :( then went to walmart to get foods for my mom.. then home... i saw 4 deers.. almost hit them.. jeez.. whew! i had panic attack.. ugh!

i admit i woke up early this morning.. i was surprised.. lol.. dang.. guess its gonna be a long day for me.. :)

I admit we're meeting one of the ADer today, I'm really excite and nervous too..I hope I won't be too shy...

I admit that I had hard time to sleep last night. grrr. I am so tired this morning. I might need buy coffee.

i admit u forgot to invite me? tsk tsk.. just kidding.. :giggle:

i admit that hahahah i was laugh and sneeze same time

i admit that i laughed when you said u laughed and sneezed at same time.
20.gif

I admit that I am just really relaxed. I enjoyed the chat with one of ADer last night! :thumb:

I admit I just got home from college. Two interpreters had wonderful talked with us how to get my prepare for my classes. College is awesome. I am going to class tomorrow! They have new program to help students level and education improvement for future classes. One of my interpreters told me I have some college experience and believe I will become success! :cool:

I admit I'm resting today and all done with laundry.

I admit tomorrow i have to set up decorte for bday party, table, chairs, etc. plus shopping. Yikes!:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back