I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I am cleaning! I hate CLEANING UGh! Too much stuff!!! I need to go thru them before give them away or dump in trash!

I admit that i have no clue what is going on......I think..

i admit i have tj here with me.. we will go to fair parade then after that we will go out and eat at mcdonalds! He is exciting! :) :) i better get off and go to town.. so yall take care.. have a great evening!!! :) :)

i admit that my bf and i went out today for lunch together then look around halloween to get idea what we will wear for halloween party.. we havent decide :lol:

I admit that I'm trying to enjoy this forum but for the last couple of days I'm starting to see more rude people in here... :(

I admit that I noticed poeple get too rude or being an "ass" Sigh!

I admit that I'm trying to enjoy this forum but for the last couple of days I'm starting to see more rude people in here... :(

I admit that I just woke up from my nap and I still have a bad headache.

I admit that I finally told my parents that I am pregnant. *whoo, mixed emotions.*

I admit that I finally told my parents that I am pregnant. *whoo, mixed emotions.*

Awww I must admit I bet your parents were soo excite cause I could tell by the way you post , must feel good inside by being able to tell your love ones the good news, I'm happy for you girl :hug:

I admit that my mom got me hot chocolate from Tim Hortons yummy!! lol :lol:

Awww I must admit I bet your parents were soo excite cause I could tell by the way you post , must feel good inside by being able to tell your love ones the good news, I'm happy for you girl :hug:

I admit that my parents were in a state of shock, *they are still in state of shock.* No, they were not happy at all. But they still love me to the bone. I hugged them so tightly and told them I love them so much.

I admit that my parents were in a state of shock, *they are still in state of shock.* No, they were not happy at all. But they still love me to the bone. I hugged them so tightly and told them I love them so much.

I admit that I am sure your parents gonna be okay in later maybe in few weeks or months going feel exciting later I guess :)

I admit that I am sure your parents gonna be okay in later maybe in few weeks or months going feel exciting later I guess :)

I admit that yes, it takes time for that. I am not going to put pressure on them, I am going to just give them time. I talked to them awhile ago, they are still in state of shock and they still love me. I told them I am very sorry again.

I admit that yes, it takes time for that. I am not going to put pressure on them, I am going to just give them time. I talked to them awhile ago, they are still in state of shock and they still love me. I told them I am very sorry again.

I admit that yeah give a time :).. my 3rd sister got pregnant and told my mom then my mom got really thrilled soooooooo HAPPY!!!! that my 3rd sister is having a baby so it is a boy will arrive due in Feb 1st :lol: it gonna name is Cody Allan :lol: I cant wait to gonna be an aunt!!!! and cant wait to hold the baby hehehe :lol: maybe I will ask my mom to scan it from my sister's unstorlad (spelling blah! ) lol :lol: to email me lol:lol:

I admit that yeah give a time :).. my 3rd sister got pregnant and told my mom then my mom got really thrilled soooooooo HAPPY!!!! that my 3rd sister is having a baby so it is a boy will arrive due in Feb 1st :lol: it gonna name is Cody Allan :lol: I cant wait to gonna be an aunt!!!! and cant wait to hold the baby hehehe :lol: maybe I will ask my mom to scan it from my sister's unstorlad (spelling blah! ) lol :lol: to email me lol:lol:

I admit that I will give it time. That is all that matters.

I admit that I heard about your sister, Congrats!!! *Psst, the spelling is Ultrasound* Just helping you out! :) I will have one next week, I cant wait and so excited to see the baby for the first time! :)

I admit that I will give it time. That is all that matters.

I admit that I heard about your sister, Congrats!!! *Psst, the spelling is Ultrasound* Just helping you out! :) I will have one next week, I cant wait and so excited to see the baby for the first time! :)

I admit that yeahhh and ahhh thanks for help of the spelling lol :lol: ... I am bad at spelling but no one is perfect ehehe :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back