I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit, I'm not really fond this thread anymore.. cuz too boring 4 me.. :D

ciao!

I admit that I have to agree with you, It's not fun anymore like it used to be at the begin, Remember how much fun we had back then, Now it's just too dull for me to read, that's why I don't come in here that often.

I admit that
Thats-Funneh.gif

I admit that hmm if have website so can I look?

i admit that i am wrong.. it Phat girlz

I admit that I have not been on AllDeaf myself for quite a while - and do not miss it or the drama - especially from a few (not my true-bluesy friends) - I just am too busy with my own life and work.

I admit that I have not been on AllDeaf myself for quite a while - and do not miss it or the drama - especially from a few (not my true-bluesy friends) - I just am too busy with my own life and work.

I admit.. I undy how u feel and im being netural heh :) *hugs*

I admit that I am home and resting.

I admit that I will be surprising ppl after I post this.

i admit that my dr is cancelled tmw cuz of no intrepreter and postone this friday grrr and i will get my new hearing aid same day yayaya!

I admit that you'll be all happy to hear some! :lol:

I hate when dr cancell the appt and post pone for some reason! *grin*

i admit that my dr is cancelled tmw cuz of no intrepreter and postone this friday grrr and i will get my new hearing aid same day yayaya!

Yeah I know what you mean hon but I do admit that I miss having you here, but can understand how life can get busy once in awhile :hug:

I admit that it had happened to me before...

I admit that I am wondering if I should make an annoucement out here. I do not need ppl bashing me for stupid reasons.

I admit that I am going back and forth with my decision to annouce my news here or not.

I admit that I am :hyper: wait to hear your news girlie! You could make your own thread and put "no bashing or I'll report you to MOD".

I admit that I am wondering if I should make an annoucement out here. I do not need ppl bashing me for stupid reasons.

I admit that I am going back and forth with my decision to annouce my news here or not.

i admit why not tell us.. if people start to bash you.. you can report to mod? :) so tell us your news?? is it good or bad ? :)

I admit that I am :hyper: wait to hear your news girlie! You could make your own thread and put "no bashing or I'll report you to MOD".

i admit that is a grand idea.. so do it? so mod can watch your thread.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back