I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit i am worn out by crying too much tonite ... :( now i got bad headaches.. sigh.. :(

i admit i will be ok.. Im just sad cuz Steve is gone.. I watched Steve's Memorial service on tv recently.. Thanks for the hug.. :hug:

I admit that I understand. When I heard that he died, I was so shocked! :hug: He is in a good place with God. :)

I admit that I am going to bed. So tired and so sleepy: that is part of my pregnancy! :) Good night and God bless ADers!

I admit that I understand. When I heard that he died, I was so shocked! :hug: He is in a good place with God. :)

I admit i was shocked too when i found out he was dead. I was like no way? then watching the memorial service. I had to watch it as he was my favorite. You are right .. he is in a good place with God and the angels.. and the animals that died before.. he is taking care of them now.. :)

I admit i was shocked too when i found out he was dead. I was like no way? then watching the memorial service. I had to watch it as he was my favorite. You are right .. he is in a good place with God and the angels.. and the animals that died before.. he is taking care of them now.. :)

I admit that is right. He is in a good place with God and angels. Yes, with animals too.

i admit i am going to bed now.. so good nite yall..

I admit that I wish I could give ya a STRONG RX to kill the headahce..hope you feel better soon, TB! :hug:

I admit that I feel that no one really reads my posts - I have said some things over and over and peeps keep looking over them and into other posts...am I that boring or that hated?

I admit that I feel that no one really reads my posts - I have said some things over and over and peeps keep looking over them and into other posts...am I that boring or that hated?

I admit that we do, I just saw that you said "I'm calling Cedar point" I wasn't sure if you already called, now you said you did and is waiting for a respond. Of course I pay attention to you Dreamer.
bear11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back