I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit yes its for my son (early party on this satty)

I admit yes its for my son (early party on this satty)

I admit that ah it gonna be so blast fun at your son's birthday party and will be so worn it out!! LOL .. dont make drive it crazy!! around with the kids lol haha and instersting "satty" new word to me lol :lol:

i admit i finally made it to 4,000 posts!
sign0060.gif
happy057.gif
tongue0013.gif

I admit, its a short hand type "saturday instead satty" lol

I admit that yeah I see that lol :lol:

I admit I seen alots ppl reach their posts.. Congrat all of ya! :)

I admit that I said thanks lol

I admit that ARGHH!! there is more another cracked and bubble on the ceiling again! landlord is LOUSY!! this house is about 86 yrs old . :lol:

I admit that I ran to the bank and went to Wal Mart to get few things...it is remolding right now..it is so confusing where the items are! GRIN! So I got baby doll that has zipper, shoe tie, buckle etc. So cute! That's for a friend of mine that I used to watch their daughter, Karla. I miss her soo much! She'll be ONE next month! That's why grab it now and mail it soon! I also got her cute shirt too and crocheted doll blankie hee!

i admit i saw laketahoe's posts.. shes almost to.. bad numbers.. i cant say it..
character0129.gif
No.gif

excuse me while i go and do this..
14.gif

ah i admit i felt so much better, i think? hehe
Wonder.gif

I admit that I am sorry..I didn't know! :giggle:

i admit i saw laketahoe's posts.. shes almost to.. bad numbers.. i cant say it..
character0129.gif
No.gif

excuse me while i go and do this..
14.gif

ah i admit i felt so much better, i think? hehe
Wonder.gif

I admit that I am sorry..I didn't know! :giggle:

i admit its not your fault.. its ok.. i better get off while you do post more nbrs then after that i will come back.. :giggle:
LaLaLa.gif
13.gif

anyhow.. have a great afternoon.. im going to take a short nap as im tired and will have to go to parent n teachers conference this evening.. so will be back later ok..
2.gif

I admit I love this alldeaf. there are few drama. Alldeaf is like soap opera on tv! I guess I better go to bed. Alldeaf is my medicine laugh. Take care and have good day. :)

I admit I'm hurting but I'll live :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back