I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that my thread has hurt a lot of people and that was not my intention at all. I was hurt too because they were wrong about me.

i admit i am hurting cuz few aders are hurting..
Noooo.gif

I admit that I am waiting for my date to come at my house for a dinner and a movie.

I admit that I'm was taking a shower earlier, singing and dancing,
dance2.gif
then Charlie
bluesclues.gif
played with the shower curtains,
Bath.gif
and saw me naked.....

No.gif

dance2.gif
then Charlie
bluesclues.gif
Bath.gif
and saw me naked.....

No.gif

I admit that make me
4_1_72.gif
that Charlie saw you OOPS!!!! LOL!!!!!!!! :lol: hahahahah

I admit it's going to be a busy night for us Mods/Admin. Ok, I'm going to drown myself in the medicine cabinet to get the asprin. ;)

dance2.gif
then Charlie
bluesclues.gif
Bath.gif
and saw me naked.....

No.gif

i admit that is priceless sight to see him doing that! :giggle:

but dont worry.. who would charlie tell?? hehe u are lucky! :rofl:

I admit that I am waiting for my date to come at my house for a dinner and a movie.

I admit to ask, and sex too? *banging bed to wall* *making moaning noises* *scream becomes louder*

:giggle:
I admit it's going to be a busy night for us Mods/Admin. Ok, I'm going to drown myself in the medicine cabinet to get the asprin. ;)

I admit that you will be better off on a bottle of Pinot Noir as I am on it tonight :giggle:

I admit that I'm on my knees looking up at Jolie and all the moderators team and begging not to banned me....
bow%20down.gif

i admit that is priceless sight to see him doing that! :giggle:

I admit that is TRUE! maybe Charlie would barking barking at other guy like a code talk then the guy will listen and :jaw: really???? then ask magic to change human to a dog and pretend that Cheri didnt know and dog playing the shower curtian and oops accident the curtian is fell off and saw Cheri's
ahhhhh.gif
run.gif
:lol:

I admit to ask, and sex too? *banging bed to wall* *making moaning noises* *scream becomes louder*

lol lol lol maybe someone hear from the wall while Seattle is having sex with his date :lol:

i admit that was funny of you to say that!
laughing-smiley-018.gif

hes gonna do this..
18.gif
poor guy.. :giggle:

I admit that he could tell his doggie friends. :Ohno: then the world of animals are gotta know about this.
whistle.gif

I admit that he could tell his doggie friends. :Ohno: then the world of animals are gotta know about this.
whistle.gif

i admit u are silly.. haha.. im sure charlie would tell others about you.. but hopefully good thing.. hehe.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back