Chief: Officer's behavior at hospital 'very embarrassing'

Okay, okay, okay...

I will view all of your videos when I'm home tonight and then you will have my answer what I think of all of the videos, you posted few hours ago.

No, I didn't waste my time because I viewed the video, Calvin linked this morning before I leave for work. I use my common sense what and how Officer Powell did to Mr. & Mrs. Moats after view first video and then posted the link to my post #54.
yes Calvin provided a link to article but I gave you a specific link from his article to view a full unedited video.

From the title of videos, you posted, I felt that it's not relate this thread... As what you say that those videos, you posted relate Officer Powell... Okay, I will view all of the videos, you posted at home.
:ty: but I did clearly state in my post #58 about the videos that I will post for you because I know you understand videos better than words to explain why Officer Powell acted like that. Remember - 4 Oakland officers died just a short while ago. Many cops are nervous for a bit while... we're humans, you know?

No matter either American or any countries culture - how different law they have, etc but its about professional and manner.

No, the Dallas police chief is on Mr. & Mrs. Moats' side. He personally apologized them for Officer Powell's behavior... See the link at my post #54

I beleive the judge also will be on Mr. & Mrs. Moats's side, too because Officer Powell did is unforgiveable.

Again, our law enforcement is DIFFERENT, it means our personal training is different when compared to other countries, there's MANY, MANY, MANY polices are mistreat at citizens and you need get deal with it.

I had seen judge that took on police's side so so so numerous time, I means NUMEROUS time and wouldn't make rest the case and again, I said MANY police in US has mistreat citizens.

I'm just saying there are cases of police brutality & mistreatment in any country, including Germany. Beside that, there are over 900,000 law enforcement officers in America. There is a very good reason why there is a very very very very small number of officers killed in the line of duty - only 181 officers killed last year. It's because of the way Officer Powell acted to control the situation.

Yup, of course.

That's right about in police in Germany does mistreat on citizens, no matters and they aren't best one or perfect. ;)

Yup, of course.

That's right about in police in Germany does mistreat on citizens, no matters and they aren't best one or perfect. ;)

Could you please provide the source to support your claim here?

:ty:

Again, our law enforcement is DIFFERENT, it means our personal training is different when compared to other countries, there's MANY, MANY, MANY polices are mistreat at citizens and you need get deal with it.

Actually sigh,

Again, yes I know that the law enforcement in EVERY countries is different...

I tried to explain you about the professional and manner, not law enforcement... Its about PROFESSIONAL and MANNER..., no matter what and how the police officers handle differently due different law in our country because we all know that the world law are different... The Officer Powell handle unprofessionally. This is my point, not talk about law enforcement...

I had seen judge that took on police's side so so so numerous time, I means NUMEROUS time and wouldn't make rest the case and again, I said MANY police in US has mistreat citizens.

Yes, I am well aware of this due many debate threads over US Police Officers and Gun control law... but the case between Officer Powell and Moats are different... I'm surprised to know that Dallas Police Chief is on Moats' side which normally, Police Officers would not do that.

Could you please provide the source to support your claim here?

:ty:

You can't see about WHOLE is happen and there's plenty of media doesn't make report about police mistreatment, it's applies to Germany and entire of world.

There's ALOT of police mistreatment in US and many media doesn't report, even some of them don't release to international media but rather to release in local media.

Seems so much More accurate. Than the way I spelled it.

:lol:

Are you acctually stumped with this one?

It got me stumped. :giggle:

No not stumped. I was pretty sure you thought "probable". I could not think of any other word. :lol:

You can't see about WHOLE is happen and there's plenty of media doesn't make report about police mistreatment, it's applies to Germany and entire of world.

There's ALOT of police mistreatment in US and many media doesn't report, even some of them don't release to international media but rather to release in local media.

:lol: Do you really think the victims keep themselves what and how Police Officer mistreat them? Of course they run to media to spread their stories to the people only if their stories about Police mistreatment are accurate and truth. The medias would LOVE and RUB their hands and use their big EARS to those thrilling stories but it's people's own responsible for defamatary if they tell lies to meida.

The media do not have reason to hide from the people and Government...

Anyway, the police mistreatment here in Germany is very rarely to compare with America.

Please read the article "RESPECT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS" - there're only 2 police treatments between 1999 and 2004. The court was on victims' side against police treatments... The court sentenced Police Officers between 12 and 15 months.

Germany

:lol: Do you really think the victims keep themselves what and how Police Officer mistreat them? Of course they run to media to spread their stories to the people only if their stories about Police mistreatment are accurate and truth. The medias would LOVE and RUB their hands and use their big EARS to those thrilling stories but it's people's own responsible for defamatary if they tell lies to meida.

The media do not have reason to hide from the people and Government...

Anyway, the police mistreatment here in Germany is very rarely to compare with America.

Please read the article "RESPECT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS" - there're only 2 police treatments between 1999 and 2004. The court was on victims' side against police treatments... The court sentenced Police Officers between 12 and 15 months.

Germany

No, law enforcement doesn't censor or hidden the media, there's many media doesn't report on police mistreatment, even citizens doesn't either, you can't see about what happen until media report and I did got know about many cases in US that media doesn't report either.

There's police mistreatment in Germany, no matters if it's rare but still here and some cases are invisible.

Some cops have very cold heart. I don't trust them. Cold heart cops bring bad consequences. See what happened to the mother in law's dyin' and that cop ignored when the minutes flew by to take her life. That's one thing I hate. :squint:

I can't imagine WHY some cops do that without thinkin' about savin' other's life. It is really very disturbin' thought! I just can't fathom.

Actually sigh,

Again, yes I know that the law enforcement in EVERY countries is different...

I tried to explain you about the professional and manner, not law enforcement... Its about PROFESSIONAL and MANNER..., no matter what and how the police officers handle differently due different law in our country because we all know that the world law are different... The Officer Powell handle unprofessionally. This is my point, not talk about law enforcement...
Here's an example of a professional manner of our New York finest :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRRTlrfTw0s]YouTube - Angry Driver Pulled Over[/ame]

Somebody please kindly provide us a transcript of it. I saw this in tv long time ago. It's about the driver being pulled over for speeding and when the New York state police showed the ticket to driver, the driver got very angry and said that he cannot afford it. He kept arguing, belittling officer that officer should stop wasting time to catch people driving and that he should do something else. The police officer just smiled and listened to him. The driver continues to be very angry and grabbed the ticket and ripped it apart and threw it out. The officer calmly told driver that he can ticket the driver for littering :laugh2:. The driver got angry again and picked up all the trash. The officer continues to smile and listen with respect. In the end - the driver angrily drove off and the officer :shrug: and said "have a good day."

Here's an example of a professional manner of our New York finest :)

YouTube - Angry Driver Pulled Over

Somebody please kindly provide us a transcript of it. I saw this in tv long time ago. It's about the driver being pulled over for speeding and when the New York state police showed the ticket to driver, the driver got very angry and said that he cannot afford it. He kept arguing, belittling officer that officer should stop wasting time to catch people driving and that he should do something else. The police officer just smiled and listened to him. The driver continues to be very angry and grabbed the ticket and ripped it apart and threw it out. The officer calmly told driver that he can ticket the driver for littering :laugh2:. The driver got angry again and picked up all the trash. The officer continues to smile and listen with respect. In the end - the driver angrily drove off and the officer :shrug: and said "have a good day."

Yup, I remember about police is used to be friendly and nice in past but not much anymore because many citizens have been abuse on law enforcement and make police to getting more strict, according to video, at this time, police don't have taser but this driver will arrest eventually but today, if you do like that then you will taze (shock from taser) and arrest at same time.

Police officers are stress or scare about what happen from citizens and we cannot trust all of citizens, there's many police had been abused in past.

Now, citizens doesn't deserve to get great treatment or nice by police unless citizens should show their respect and nice to police officers or law enforcement.

I know I said I didn't have anything further to say in this thread, but I take that back because I do.

First of all, what does the German police have to do with this thread?

Second, I had a friend describe the video to me and she said that Moats was being very cooperative. Moats also stated numerous times that his mother in law was dying. People exited the car on the officer's orders, told him that Moat's mother in law was dying and only had a few minutes to get to her bedside. They stated this 3 times before they turned and rushed into the ER entrance. Two nurses were sent to tell the officer what was going on. A police officer from another department tried to intervene to get the officer to release Moats. The officer was fully aware of the situation and ignored it. He was never threatened in any way nor was there anything in the video to show that he had any reason whatsoever to have been fearful of anyone in the car. At the very least, he could have accompanied the family into the hospital and presented Moats with his ticket for failure to obey a traffic signal. The transcript of the recording indicates the officer admitted outside the hospital that Moats stopped at the red light, checked traffic and continued to proceed.

I know I said I didn't have anything further to say in this thread, but I take that back because I do.

First of all, what does the German police have to do with this thread?

Second, I had a friend describe the video to me and she said that Moats was being very cooperative. Moats also stated numerous times that his mother in law was dying. People exited the car on the officer's orders, told him that Moat's wife's mother was dying and had only a few minutes to get to her bedside. They stated this 3 times before they turned and rushed into the ER entrance. Two nurses were sent to tell the officer what was going on. A police officer from another department tried to intervene to get the officer to release Moats. The officer was fully aware of the situation and ignored it. He was never threatened in any way nor was there anything in the video to show that he had any reason whatsoever to have been fearful of anyone in the car. At the very least, he could have accompanied the family into the hospital and presented Moats with his ticket for failure to obey a traffic signal. The transcript of the recording indicates the officer admitted outside the hospital that Moats stopped at the red light, checked traffic and continued to proceed.

interesting. That's fine with that interpretation. However I think differently. Yes I know they stated few times that they have dying mother to see but point is - look at what led to that moment. I'm wondering if your friend watched the edited version or the full version because in full version - the first half of video explains everything. But the 2nd half.... yes the officer's judgment was in error especially when the other officer and nurse explained the situation to him.

btw - are you sure that the people exited the car on cop's order? because the cop told them to get back in.

interesting. That's fine with that interpretation. However I think differently. Yes I know they stated few times that they have dying mother to see but point is - look at what led to that moment. I'm wondering if your friend watched the edited version or the full version because in full version - the first half of video explains everything. But the 2nd half.... yes the officer's judgment was in error especially when the other officer and nurse explained the situation to him.

btw - are you sure that the people exited the car on cop's order? because the cop told them to get back in.

I'll have to ask my friend which version of the video she saw.

As for the officer telling the passengers to get back inside the car, that's standard procedure whenever someone exits a vehicle without the officer's permission. Just because the officer told them to "get back in" doesn't mean they were being uncooperative.

I'll have to ask my friend which version of the video she saw.

As for the officer telling the passengers to get back inside the car, that's standard procedure whenever someone exits a vehicle without the officer's permission. Just because the officer told them to "get back in" doesn't mean they were being uncooperative.

The full version is about 17 minutes long. The edited version was about 4 min, I think.... depending on which news source you're getting it from. Well - in full-version video - it was clearly shown that the people abruptly exited the car and the cop yelled at them to get back in the car to try to control the situation. 2 women were clearly seen in the video to be very belligerent to officer, disobeying him, and leaving for hospital. I understand that this was an extenuating situation but you must try to understand from cop's POV.

The reason why I'm overlooking the LATTER situation where the nurse came in to explain the situation because what happened in the beginning caused a great deal of stress to cop...and also the news of 4 dead Oakland officers which may have contributed to cop's misjudgment. He's relatively new after all..... 3 years cop and he's young.

Back