Chief: Officer's behavior at hospital 'very embarrassing'

Again... please wait until you see the video. It will save us a lot of time. Just because it doesn't sound good on transcript to you doesn't mean officer was rude and threatening.

I viewed all of videos, you posted at post #60. I don´t see anything to connect the example of Officer Powell´s behavior toward Mr. & Mrs. Moats... It could be that Calvin forget to delete your post #60. :dunno2:

Yes I did. Please read again.

Yes, I have but your answer is not good enough.

In the video - it was clearly shown that a younger woman was angrily yelling at cop and her body language was very hostile. The older woman had to restrain her and pull her away. The cop yelled at them to get back in the car but they ignored him and left. You cannot wish the cop will automatically assume - oh a family member's dying just because they stopped at hospital. Like I said - any criminal can pull over into hospital parking lot and pretend that family member's dying. Criminal will do anything to get away. Do you understand?

I repeated to view 2 different videos from Calvin´s link and msnbc video... I do not see anything to support your claim...

I stand correction in previous posts that Mr. & Mrs. Moats handle correction and Officer Powell handle unprofessional and lack of common sense.

I posted the link at my post #90 to answer Foxac´s question about citizens, not immigrants because Foxac asked about citizens. I am well aware of German Police Officer mistreated immigrants in 2004 but citizens? All what I know is one citizen in 2002. I showed Foxrac the link at my post #90. The links you posted was already included the link, I posted at post #90. I don´t know why you re-posted the 2 links... :dunno2:

and plenty more... I don't need to waste my time to continue.

Plenty more? Don´t make a feeble excuse...

I really have no clue why you overlook the link, I posted #90... :dunno2:

I only know Police Officer mistreated immigrants... Their last mistreatment was in 2004. Police Officer mistreatment to citizens is very rare until last was 2002.

Anyway, please stick this topic here.

Last edited:
Here's an example of a professional manner of our New York finest :)

YouTube - Angry Driver Pulled Over

Somebody please kindly provide us a transcript of it. I saw this in tv long time ago. It's about the driver being pulled over for speeding and when the New York state police showed the ticket to driver, the driver got very angry and said that he cannot afford it. He kept arguing, belittling officer that officer should stop wasting time to catch people driving and that he should do something else. The police officer just smiled and listened to him. The driver continues to be very angry and grabbed the ticket and ripped it apart and threw it out. The officer calmly told driver that he can ticket the driver for littering :laugh2:. The driver got angry again and picked up all the trash. The officer continues to smile and listen with respect. In the end - the driver angrily drove off and the officer :shrug: and said "have a good day."

Great example of Police Officer´s professional manner... BIGGEST APPLAUSE and *thumbup* to New York Police Officer... Officer Powell should take the example of this New York Police Officer...

That driver was an immaturity and childish... *shake my head*

Jiro,

My friend watched the unedited version of the video as did the police chief who now has taken disciplinary action against the officer and spoken out against his actions. :lol:

The fact remains that this officer made a severe and extreme error in judgment, exhibited an unacceptable attitude in the face of an emergency and showed a complete lack of ability to empathize. If he overreacted in this way in this instance, then it becomes necessary to question his competence in any situation. This is the type of personality that shoots innocent people under the protection of his badge.

By the way, you seem to be forgetting the fact that officers are sworn to "protect and serve." (emphasis on the word "serve")

Jiro,

The officer could have changed his approach at any point in time when he became aware of the actual situation. He failed to do so and therefore was continuing to act inappropriately.

Secondly, his age and lack of experience is no excuse for his behavior.

The cop sure is an asshole when he talks so tough to Moats telling him that he can screw him over and that he can make his night very difficult when it is DEFINETLY not a good time to argue while his mother in law is dying. If I was in a situation even if my mom was dying, I would tell him to ticket or arrest me later after I see my own mother. Whether the cop likes it or not, I dont give a shit. He has no right to delay them when their relative was dying. He is not above the law.

Liebling:))) ]Anyway, the police mistreatment here in Germany is very rarely to compare with America.

I'm not trying to be rude, :ily: but I just don't understand why do you always seem to compare your country to the USA? There's stupid people everywhere no matter where, and what state or country. Some of us (Americans) believe that the officer involved had failed to use common sense and he also showed how insensitive he was, while there are other Americans who support the officer involved..(no comment for that) :lol:

I'm not trying to be rude, :ily: but I just don't understand why do you always seem to compare your country to the USA? There's stupid people everywhere no matter where, and what state or country. Some of us (Americans) believe that the officer involved had failed to use common sense and he also showed how insensitive he was, while there are other Americans who support the officer involved..(no comment for that) :lol:

No, I did not compare Germany to America but I am happy to answer Ader´s questions about my country because they show their interesting to know about my country. We have no problem to share the difference between other countries and America or Germany in any threads.

Anyway, I responsed Jiro´s and Foxrac´s posts because they brought up to compare German with US Police Officer in first place. I don´t mind and explained them that the camparison between Germany and America is a huge difference and provided the link at my post #90.

I have no problem if you don´t want to know about my country but I also have no problem to response some ADers´questions about comparision between other countries to America or Germany because we are interesting.

For your information, I am well aware that Germany is also not prefect, too. We are here to talk about Officer Powell and Moats family, not other countries or other debate threads but here... Unfortunately we ended to make some :topic: posts... oh well... :aw::|

Jiro,

My friend watched the unedited version of the video as did the police chief who now has taken disciplinary action against the officer and spoken out against his actions. :lol:
recall my previous post - it's better to apologize than to continue this because the police departments' public image across major cities are not exactly stellar.

The fact remains that this officer made a severe and extreme error in judgment, exhibited an unacceptable attitude in the face of an emergency and showed a complete lack of ability to empathize. If he overreacted in this way in this instance, then it becomes necessary to question his competence in any situation. This is the type of personality that shoots innocent people under the protection of his badge.
i'm sorry but correct me if I'm wrong - Was there any shooting in this incident?

By the way, you seem to be forgetting the fact that officers are sworn to "protect and serve." (emphasis on the word "serve")
and you know that the officers are not constitutionally required to protect and serve for you.

Jiro,

The officer could have changed his approach at any point in time when he became aware of the actual situation. He failed to do so and therefore was continuing to act inappropriately.

Secondly, his age and lack of experience is no excuse for his behavior.

so for any professionals just starting out in their career.. would you make that same comment? Should I harshly blame you and dismiss you from the job if you make a rookie mistake? I don't believe this officer should be removed from the job. Just give him a disciplinary action and it'll be fine. this will set the example to rest of officers as well.

Just remember - he did not break any law. the law does not dictate how the person should act either. the last time I checked.. we're living in a democratic country.

No, I did not compare Germany to America but I am happy to answer Ader´s questions about my country because they show their interesting to know about my country. We have no problem to share the difference between other countries and America or Germany in any threads.

Anyway, I responsed Jiro´s and Foxrac´s posts because they brought up to compare German with US Police Officer in first place. I don´t mind and explained them that the camparison between Germany and America is a huge difference and provided the link at my post #90.

I have no problem if you don´t want to know about my country but I also have no problem to response some ADers´questions about comparision between other countries to America or Germany because we are interesting.

For your information, I am well aware that Germany is also not prefect, too. We are here to talk about Officer Powell and Moats family, not other countries or other debate threads but here... Unfortunately we ended to make some :topic: posts... oh well... :aw::|

I'm sorry but you did compare German police with American police in the first place. See your post #61. we did not. You did. Why would we compare American police to German police in the first place????????????

I posted the link at my post #90 to answer Foxac´s question about citizens, not immigrants because Foxac asked about citizens. I am well aware of German Police Officer mistreated immigrants in 2004 but citizens? All what I know is one citizen in 2002. I showed Foxrac the link at my post #90. The links you posted was already included the link, I posted at post #90. I don´t know why you re-posted the 2 links... :dunno2:

Plenty more? Don´t make a feeble excuse...

I really have no clue why you overlook the link, I posted #90... :dunno2:

I only know Police Officer mistreated immigrants... Their last mistreatment was in 2004. Police Officer mistreatment to citizens is very rare until last was 2002.

Anyway, please stick this topic here.

German police are still brutal, says Amnesty
Driver Claims Police Brutality
GERMAN POLICE BRUTALITY

well it's hard to find more news because we can't read german so it's hard for us to check for news from German newspapers.

:lol: Do you really think the victims keep themselves what and how Police Officer mistreat them? Of course they run to media to spread their stories to the people only if their stories about Police mistreatment are accurate and truth. The medias would LOVE and RUB their hands and use their big EARS to those thrilling stories but it's people's own responsible for defamatary if they tell lies to meida.

The media do not have reason to hide from the people and Government...

Anyway, the police mistreatment here in Germany is very rarely to compare with America.

Please read the article "RESPECT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS" - there're only 2 police treatments between 1999 and 2004. The court was on victims' side against police treatments... The court sentenced Police Officers between 12 and 15 months.

Germany

please do not compare Germany to America. it's two completely different countries. You do not have a population like America. You do not have the diversity like us. You do not have many major cities like us. It's fallacious to compare those 2 countries with each other. and beside.... what differs America from Germany is that your country is a Police State with censorship and aggressive laws & anti-terrorism measures. :) keep up the good work though!

I'm sorry but you did compare German police with American police in the first place. See your post #61. we did not. You did. Why would we compare American police to German police in the first place????????????

I do not see anything that I brought up the German police officer mistreatment in my post #61 but school shooting few days distance between German school and US school shooting in the same week and month (few days apart) where it was happened few weeks ago.

You started to bring up Police Officer mistreatment in your post #68 when it has nothing do with my post #61. I responsed your post #68 explained the difference in my post #72. I asked Foxrac for source to support his claim in my post # 86. I posted #90 and explain the difference because you and Foxrac tried to compare US police officer with other countries.

I do not see anything that I brought up the German police officer mistreatment in my post #61 but school shooting few days distance between German school and US school shooting in the same week and month (few days apart) where it was happened few weeks ago.

You started to bring up Police Officer mistreatment in your post #68 when it has nothing do with my post #61. I responsed your post #68 explained the difference in my post #72. I asked Foxrac for source to support his claim in my post # 86. I posted #90 and explain the difference because you and Foxrac tried to compare US police officer with other countries.

all our posts are in response to your post #61. We can go back and forth all day long but the fact is that you mentioned about German police FIRST in attempt to compare to Oakland police. period. end of discussion.

The artical you posted is 1997. Very old...

The artical you posted is not Germany but USA. :)

I do not see anything that German Police Officer shoot, taser or beat the man to blood like what US police Officer did a man in your 2nd link... :dunno2:

well it's hard to find more news because we can't read german so it's hard for us to check for news from German newspapers.

I received the uncensorship news everyday... like what I said before that German Police Officer mistreated immigrants. Accord Human Right law, Police Officers are not allow mistreat citizons, migrants and immigrant criminals. They would put in jail, penalty fine or lose their job for that.

I already explained few times that there´re rarely police officer mistreatment here in Germany. All what I do is provided the link at my post #90. It´s not my problem, that you refused to accept.

The artical you posted is 1997. Very old...

The artical you posted is not Germany but USA. :)

I do not see anything that German Police Officer shoot, taser or beat the man to blood like what US police Officer did a man in your 2nd link... :dunno2:

I received the uncensorship news everyday... like what I said before that German Police Officer mistreated immigrants. Accord Human Right law, Police Officers are not allow mistreat citizons, migrants and immigrant criminals. They would put in jail, penalty fine or lose their job for that.

I already explained few times that there´re rarely police officer mistreatment here in Germany. All what I do is provided the link at my post #90. It´s not my problem, that you refused to accept.

sigh..... forget it. extremely pointless in continuing this farce. you're naiver than I thought.... Beside - it's :topic:

moving on......

Please follow your own advice. :ty:

please do not compare Germany to America. it's two completely different countries. You do not have a population like America. You do not have the diversity like us. You do not have many major cities like us. It's fallacious to compare those 2 countries with each other. and beside.... what differs America from Germany is that your country is a Police State with censorship and aggressive laws & anti-terrorism measures. :) keep up the good work though!

Don´t tell me because I am well aware of the difference between Germany and America. It was like circle to debate with you since you started in your post#68. I polite provided the link at #90 explaining the huge difference between Germany and America.

I explained few times in my previous posts until my last post toward Cheri that the camparison between Germany and America is a huge difference and provided the link at my post #90 because you tried to compare Germany with America over Police Officer mistreatment which is not.

Don´t tell me because I am well aware of the difference between Germany and America. It was like circle to debate with you since you started in your post#68. I polite provided the link at #90 explaining the huge difference between Germany and America.

I explained few times in my previous posts until my last post toward Cheri that the camparison between Germany and America is a huge difference and provided the link at my post #90 because you tried to compare Germany with America over Police Officer mistreatment which is not.

you claim that "the police mistreatment here in Germany is very rarely to compare with America." Perhaps it's because you paid too much attention on America than Germany? :dunno:

sigh..... forget it. extremely pointless in continuing this farce. you're naiver than I thought.... Beside - it's :topic:

moving on......

I really do not have any idea why you are upset that´s because I correct your post... :dunno2:

Again, please stick this topic.

Please follow your own advice. :ty:

I did said "we" don´t I? :dunno2:

Back