Ask Me Anything (Well, Not Exactly Anything)

Do u work a full time job?

Jo.. what would ya do if some flock of guys run up to ya and ask ya out?? LOL that should make your mind go bonkers... lol...

Ms Jolie, Would you pay to see Martha Stewart on crack in an iron chef matchup vs Rachel Ray freebasing on meth in a Octopus themed showdown with the loser having to attend mandatory rehab?

:D

Jolie,

Uhm, I know it's silly question. Do you watch horror movie?

No? what year do you enrolled in Gallaudet? Maybe you happen to know who.

if i am single, will you date me? LOL!

Will you go out with me even though I'mma stranger to you ? lol.

Guys, if it were that easy, I would have asked her out a long time ago!

:lol:

Guys, Guys, There's no need to fight over me. :)

If I were wanting to date someone, I will make that move myself. Of course, In time when I am ready.

Jo.. what would ya do if some flock of guys run up to ya and ask ya out?? LOL that should make your mind go bonkers... lol...

Gee, Just don't go there, haha.

If there were flocks of guys running up to me, I'll just throw them a doggy bone and see who gets the last piece of the bone. ;)

Ms Jolie, Would you pay to see Martha Stewart on crack in an iron chef matchup vs Rachel Ray freebasing on meth in a Octopus themed showdown with the loser having to attend mandatory rehab?

:D

Sure, I would because it'd be interesting to see how they can cook up a storm under the influence. Heck, I'm not going to sample the food just because I'm afraid they will slip some crack and meth on the dish. :P

Who is your role model and why is this person is your role model?

Who is your role model and why is this person is your role model?

It'd have to be my aunt. Actually, She is not my aunt but I call her my aunt because she's my mom's best friend and has known me since the day I was born. She is always able to put me at ease and I can talk to her about anything. You see, Growing up, She was an able-bodied person until one night when she was in a tragic automobile accident (due to the other driver being drunk) and from that point, she ended up being paraplegic. She ended up being in therapy for 2 years and never, I've seen anyone like her fighting all the way through. She is very determined person whom has graduated from University of Kentucky in her 40's while being paraplegic. She now teaches the special education classes at where she works at.

So, That has gave me a lot of inspiring thoughts because if she can do it, I can do it too, and everyone else can do it too.

why does that avatar of coke look like theres someones ass in it? :P I know theyre ice cubes but......

Nevermind.

*goes to grab another beer*

why does that avatar of coke look like theres someones ass in it? :P I know theyre ice cubes but......

Nevermind.

*goes to grab another beer*

:P

Yeah, While you're at it, Grab me a beer will ya?

Back