Ask Me Anything (Well, Not Exactly Anything)

It isn't my favorite place to live at but I do like living here because it's got some breathtaking views around here. Things are just simple here as well. Also the ratio of the living cost arrangements are reasonable around here. Oh and yeah, the southern foods are just too awesome to resist.

It is home to me. It can get quiet around here from time to time, but I wouldn't settle anything for that because there's more to it than the eyes meets to it.

It isn't my favorite place to live at but I do like living here because it's got some breathtaking views around here. Things are just simple here as well. Also the ratio of the living cost arrangements are reasonable around here. Oh and yeah, the southern foods are just too awesome to resist.

It is home to me. It can get quiet around here from time to time, but I wouldn't settle anything for that because there's more to it than the eyes meets to it.

Lexington, Louisville, or Frankfort?

if i am in KY, will you take me to original Kentucky Fried Chicken?

where will you take me when im @ Ky?

if i am in KY, will you take me to original Kentucky Fried Chicken?

where will you take me when im @ Ky?

Sure, I would.

The KFC Headquarter is in Louisville, KY but if you want, the original location is nearby Corbin, KY.

Knowing that you're a surf boy at heart - You just might not be able to surf at the Ohio River. ;)

If you're a history fanatic - I could take you to the Abraham Lincoln birthplace, various civil war battegrounds, Mary Todd Museum in Lexington, Shakers Place, so and on.

What is on your avatar?:giggle:

:lol:

Well, You know - I can't resist these sunflowers 'cause it's my favorite and when I saw that colored sunflower picture; I just had to have that one for my avatar, haha. :)

:lol:

Well, You know - I can't resist these sunflowers 'cause it's my favorite and when I saw that colored sunflower picture; I just had to have that one for my avatar, haha. :)

:ty: I knew it was a flower just couldn't figure out what kind :lol:

Back