Ask Me Anything (Well, Not Exactly Anything)

MOMMY...will you help me?

I notice you are from Kentucky - would you consider yourself a country gal or a city girl?

Favorite..

• Fruit?
  • Meal?
  • Pasttime?
  • Historical moment? (Can be outside of your time)
  • Movie you saw in 2008?

I notice you are from Kentucky - would you consider yourself a country gal or a city girl?

I'd consider myself as a country gal but don't get me wrong - I like being in the city as well.

Does it still hurt?

No, It doesn't hurt anymore. It's been nearly 6 years.

Favorite..

• Fruit?
  • Meal?
  • Pasttime?
  • Historical moment? (Can be outside of your time)
  • Movie you saw in 2008?

Watermelon, Strawberries and Bananas.

Fettucine Alfredo with Shrimps or Chicken.

Soaking the nature in, spending quality time with my kids, watching movies and traveling.

Anything that is related to the Civil War. I believe that the Emancipation Proclamation was the most defining moment of that era.

Welcome Home, Roscoe Jenkins is a hilarious movie. It's got Martin Lawrence, James Earl Jones, Michael Clarke Duncan and others to name a few in the flick.

I'd consider myself as a country gal but don't get me wrong - I like being in the city as well.

OK, I'm curious - would you consider yourself the woman in red, a girl next door, or somewhere in the middle... (Yes, I know it sounds like that Patty Loveless song 'I'm that kinda girl' :lol: )

OK, I'm curious - would you consider yourself the woman in red, a girl next door, or somewhere in the middle... (Yes, I know it sounds like that Patty Loveless song 'I'm that kinda girl' :lol: )

Hahaha - Actually, I'd consider myself to be a girl next door. :)

Hmmm, interesting. One more...so when you are looking for a relationship, what is the worst quality you NEVER want to see from a man?

Hmmm, interesting. One more...so when you are looking for a relationship, what is the worst quality you NEVER want to see from a man?

The worst quality of a man I never want to see are - being violent, controlling and dishonesty.

Thanks, grabbing Roscoe Jenkins now!

Great! I hope you'll enjoy the movie as much as I did! :thumb:

help me to make my teaching plan easier?

Sorry - That isn't my department. :lol:

But - as per common sense - Perhaps you can try and establish a routine with your lesson plans, go with the flow and ask other teachers for tips, advices, etc. :)

Do you think Spencer's is a good shopping source for Sharky? :rofl2:

Back