Ask Me Anything (Well, Not Exactly Anything)

is that smile is something what you look at me is on your list, yes?

kewl! [that was fast, how did you do that?]

What smile? :dunno:

It's not that hard. All I had to do was refresh the page and I saw new posts that came up.

previous post, thats what you did- smile or laugh. idk. :dunno:

duh, i know. im just dorky to ask you, thats all.

JO.. got something that gonna make ya give me the evil eye or grin good... do ya let rip some bubbles in a bubble bath?? HEHE....

Seriously, what do ya look forward to life and do your boys give ya a lot of joy and more?

JO.. got something that gonna make ya give me the evil eye or grin good... do ya let rip some bubbles in a bubble bath?? HEHE....

Seriously, what do ya look forward to life and do your boys give ya a lot of joy and more?

:nana: Are you asking me if I do fart when I take a bath? No. :P

Of course, The boys always are a joy to be with and much more. As for life, I am always about thriving to see for the better no matter how hard it is. It's all about living and see where the flow goes.

Why u didn't finish college at Gallaudet?

For financial reasons and also, life took me on a different path. I had planned to go back but so it just happens that I have kids now. If I were to go back, Washington D.C., (to me) isn't really a suitable city to raise children in.

Jolie, thanks for sharing on what type of guy you would like. It sounds like you will find love soon, for sure.

Heres my uh, question....

Am I a moron? Be honest! :giggle:

....He's got to be adventurous, humorous, intelligent, knows his stuff, sociable, a good listener, likes camping, traveling, movies, books, has some interest in arts, coins and basically, general things in life as well.

Are you sure your not being overly picky here? ;)

1) I have a lot of books that I love to read. My favorite books would be, Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, Dolores Claiborne by Stephen King, Girls Night Out by Stef Ann Holm and The Rainmaker by John Grisham.

As for Hobbies - I like to do some scrapbookings and take pictures.

As for movies - Boy, There's a lot of movies that I also like to watch. Although, Shawshank Redemption is my favorite.

2) If I were to be stranded on an island with only one object - I'd say it's my eyeglasses because it serves me for 2 reasons. First, It helps me see things better and clearly. Secondly, It also can be used to start a fire if you angle the sunlight through it. It's a survival matter.

3) Wow, That's a hard question. Of course, I'd love to have all of the people there that are friends with me or the loved one but since I must choose one - I'd say I choose my best friend and why? It is because I know she can be a huge support just as much as I can be for her too.

4) My favorite foods are basically for Chinese and Italian. I just recently started to show some appreciation for French Foods. As for desserts - Man, I definitely have a sweet tooth! Tiramisu is one of my favorite. If you don't know what a tiramisu is, it is an italian coffee cake. It is to die for!

Jolie,

Thanks for answering my questions! I really enjoyed reading your responses. :)

I've had Tiramisu before and you're right. It's delicious!

Jolie, thanks for sharing on what type of guy you would like. It sounds like you will find love soon, for sure.

Heres my uh, question....

Am I a moron? Be honest! :giggle:

You're welcome.

A moron? Perhaps. ;)

Just kidding! Of course you're not a moron. :D

Jolie,

Thanks for answering my questions! I really enjoyed reading your responses. :)

I've had Tiramisu before and you're right. It's delicious!

You're most welcome.

Yeah, If I see one in sight, You gotta keep the Tiramisu away from me or I'll hog 'em! :giggle:

:hyper: Ooo i know this question for you

ummmm..............:squint: dang! i forget ask some question since i know you for long time :nana: zooom

1) If you were a president of USA, what would you do to improve your country?

2) You are going on island for a week, that will have only sea foods (no tuna) and fresh drinking water. What would you take with you: Coca Cola or Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. (pick one) :)

Have read all of your Danielle Steele book? If so, would you recommend that book or the Grisham book , "Playing for Pizza"? Do you like Barnes and Noble or Borders?

Did u ever pass gas and embarrass someone in the public?

Whats your dream vehicle?

If theres a storm coming to your home..which would you prefer? A blizzard or a severe thunderstorm with tornado warnings.

Back